Sponsored

Sasquatch package + Lift: What is the recommendation to add 37's?

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
great info, TY! What tie rods you buy? stock or the RPG ones?
Currently, the only inner tie-rod's available is the Ford OEM one (and those appear to be on back order). RPG only has the outer rod.

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bradley Thornton

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sequoia TRD sport, 2021 Badlands Sas, 93 Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still happy with your set up? I need the extra articulation for what I am doing but your ride looks rad!
Yes 100%

What lift gives you more articulation than stock?

Without the sway-bar disconnect no way you rub with my setup ever.

My opinion is go with 1in leveling kit or 3in spacer lift by Zone if you want more hight.
Why?
it cost less
better ride then others

But you know what they say about options

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package + Lift: What is the recommendation to add 37's? Suspension #s

Sponsored

69BroncoX302

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 U15, 2021 First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

fully upgrade tie-rods and steering rack, lifts and anything higher then 35's appears to set off angles just enough to break both. There are links for people developing new rack and rods for lifts and tire upgrades. only reason why I haven't put on my lift yet.

LethalPerformance

Raptor
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Did you do anything aside from changing the coil overs? Diff drop, upper control arms, etc?
We're also going with the Camburg billet uppers and billet trailing arms.

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dirtyjed

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Dmax, 86 FunRunnah, Tiyoda truggy, Honda shi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Check out the Fun Haver stuff. Not out yet, but Loren Healey is behind it so I imagine it will be correctly thought out and come at least moderately tuned.
I looked at the Camburg stuff and the zone stuff and am holding out.
I wheel JV a few times a year and it will skew your idea of what is moderate compared to most other places.
Definitely upgrade the steering, main reason I'm still running 35's.
Also Metal Cloak has an undercarriage bash kit in the works that looks pretty legit.

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What you really need for 37s is an upgraded steering rack and/or tie rods.
Yup, This and new CV axles. RCV is coming out with some. Pricey but you’ll be less likely to be stuck on a trail, which if you’ve been there before - sucks and worth the price for stronger components.

Sponsored

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m running the icon 3” spacer lift which seems ok for 37s. I did have to get a set of aftermarket UCAs to get it to clear the back fender liner at ride height though. And when you’re wheeling, expect it to rub wherever it can

Lurker B6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Murph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes 100%

What lift gives you more articulation than stock?

Without the sway-bar disconnect no way you rub with my setup ever.

My opinion is go with 1in leveling kit or 3in spacer lift by Zone if you want more hight.
Why?
it cost less
better ride then others

But you know what they say about options

Ford Bronco Sasquatch package + Lift: What is the recommendation to add 37's? E730A7D6-504C-4EAF-95CF-18727768EA9F
Spot on with what is said here...

I would add that if you are looking at one of the smaller 37s (i.e. BFG's), then the Zone 2 inch SAS kit (ZONF1221) looks to be about perfect. Same amount of spacer lift as the 3 inch kit, but only 0.5" of spring preload. This will keep the ESCV near the middle of its range which is paramount to their design.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
BroncBuster recently made their 1.5" and 3" body lift available, including relocation brackets for the bumpers. They also released a video on their youtube channel showing how to install it in your garage.

A body lift seems like a no-brainer for a sasquatch owner to fit 37s. There is no need for new suspension parts, you don't throw away the good stuff you already have, and the geometry stays the same (warranty!). You could get your own kit built if you have access to a job shop, but it would be hard to beat BroncBuster's price (though I haven't checked shipping costs). It's the approach I plan to take, and that was before this kit came from BroncBuster. It still wouldn't hurt to find a local job shop, because depending on your bumper, you may need some custom relocation brackets.
https://broncbustertx.com/products/bronco-body-lift-kit

Regarding articulation, the sasquatch has bigger bump stops that limit articulation. Order some Badlands bump stops and swap them out or if you need more articulation pull the bump stops out, find out how much room you have, then get some custom bump stops made. It's a foam which you should be able to duplicate, just build a form and make your own compressable bump stops.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's already happened once. I got high centered a few times on a trail in Johnson Valley
Well, I did. I went up Mottino Wash and had to be winched off one rock garden and lifted off another one so we could add rocks under the tires.
Even after you upgrade, you will still find locations in Johnson Valley where you can get high-centered, because there is not that much difference in ground clearance between a vehicle running 35s vs 37s.

The Sasquatch package is more than capable as is, even in Johnson Valley, but needs to be supplemented with recovery gear and careful lines/spotting to avoid high centering.

I would suggest investing in a winch and choosing lines more carefully before you upgrade to larger tires and a more expensive lift.
Sponsored