Sponsored

Lift recommendation for Hoss 3.0 Wildtrak Sasquatch package to run 37's?

Stickboy88

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a 2023 Wildtrak with the Sasquatch 3.0 suspension. I’m looking to run 37’s but I don’t want to mess up my ride or stress upper control arms etc etc.

I see RPG and or ZONE both offer perch collars but I’m seeing a lot of negative consequences with them.

Has anyone installed either ? And if you know of a better product let me know. I called Rough country they don’t have anything for 3.0 Hoss.
Sponsored

Bronco1010

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While I have heard of ride quality issues with perch collar only lifts, I have not heard any issues with the zone kit which is combination Perch/spacer in the front. We installed the zone kit on one of my friends Wildtrak a few months ago and he loves it. Still rides close to stock quality. As time goes on we will see if it continues that way.

edit: also read through this thread as they have alot of good observations and links about Hoss 3.0 lift options.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hoss-3-0-lift-options.64584/

OP
OP

Stickboy88

Wildtrak
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
While I have heard of ride quality issues with perch collar only lifts, I have not heard any issues with the zone kit which is combination Perch/spacer in the front. We installed the zone kit on one of my friends Wildtrak a few months ago and he loves it. Still rides close to stock quality. As time goes on we will see if it continues that way.
Thank you for the information. I was leaning towards the zone product which is the sister company called BDS

Sponsored

Hemisfear

Badlands
First Name
Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

edit: also read through this thread as they have alot of good observations and links about Hoss 3.0 lift options.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/hoss-3-0-lift-options.64584/
You definitely would have if you attended the Bronco Safari, nothing but issues with janky collar/puck lifts!
I suggest doing it right or stick with your 35's...

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You definitely would have if you attended the Bronco Safari, nothing but issues with janky collar/puck lifts!
I suggest doing it right or stick with your 35's...
What issues? Links?

Sponsored

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Apparently, folks were having problems with their collar and spacer lifts at the Bronco Safari. Post a link to substantiate what you're saying, or at minimum, expand on what the issues were.

Or is it that you have a friend that has a friend who knows a guy type of deal...

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW's Fords
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have the RPG perch collars on my 2023 Wildtrak (just the front, 1.5") and it rides just like it did when I drove it off the lot. Also have 37's (KO2's) and wheels spacers on the stock rims with no clearance issues. The BFG's run a bit small which is one of the reasons i chose them.
Ford Bronco Lift recommendation for Hoss 3.0 Wildtrak Sasquatch package to run 37's? IMG_9034

NJNMDoc

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ya... that's some nonsense right there. I went with RPG and have no complaints. Most of the time when I hear people talking about complaints it becomes pretty clear pretty quick that they don't know that they are talking about and are conflating collars with spacers because they don't understand the difference.

There are real, significant issues with spacer lifts. That's an absolute fact. That's probably why I would not go with the Zone kit. I personally wouldn't want the top spacers no matter what.

Personally I have had ZERO issues with the RPG perches on my FOX shocks and I went with the biggest set they had. It didn't even effect the ride quality and I am rolling AT3Ws in a 37 with no impingement.

Don't get stuck overthinking. I know I went through the meat grinder trying to figure this out... I can safely conclude after MANYMANYMANY lifted vehicles (all of which I did myself) that the collars were a success.

My strong advice to you is to call RPG and speak with one of their technicians. Those folks were awesome.

Lastly, if you don't know what you're doing with suspension work please have a shop install them.

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is a common question that's been answered. RPG 2.25 (x4) will affect your ride, I have that setup on 37's. It's not bad, but you will lose the cushy ride.

I'm doing it as a stop gap until I can get a mid-travel or a long travel suspension. It may never happen, but about 4k miles on the 37's and RPG perch collars, I am still pleased with the lessor ride quality of the RPG, perch colors and the 37s. It's still a daily driver, and I think the wife likes driving it more now. 😀

My goal was to keep a stock looking Bronco (proportion wise), My brother and closest friends didn't even notice when I put the 37s and the 2-in lift. It just looks beefier and more stout now.

Go for it, I would again

3People1Body

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak, F150 and Taurus.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The BFG's run a bit small which is one of the reasons i chose them.
Ford Bronco Lift recommendation for Hoss 3.0 Wildtrak Sasquatch package to run 37's? IMG_9034
My opinion is they (KO2) don't run small, look at the specs on all other brands and tell me who makes true 37" tires? You need to check the specs on the manufacturers website, not just listen what people say, people lie. 😉. Curious what you find.
Sponsored