Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got this email from Bestop and thought I would post for anyone who has been thinking about pulling the trigger on an order you may want to do it soon.

Ford Bronco Bestop Price Increase beginning April 4th 1646328676769
Sponsored

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up.

I was going to wait until I got my Bronco so I don't have a pile of parts sitting in my basement. BUT... prices for gear is going up faster than I expected so I may have to change plans.

OP
OP
Mean Red GT

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up.

I was going to wait until I got my Bronco so I don't have a pile of parts sitting in my basement. BUT... prices for gear is going up faster than I expected so I may have to change plans.
Yeah I ran into that with the JCR Pre-runner hoop. It went from $199 on Black Friday to $299, $399 and now $499. I got lucky and found one in the classifieds for $300 now.

TX-Hans

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Escalade, '13 Jeep Wrangler, '21 Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I think if you put the Bestop product you want in your cart and fill out all the info for shipping including email address but don't order, you'll get an email in a couple days for 10% off. At least I did back in late December when I was considering purchasing directly from Bestop.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just saw on their site that they have the following message:

Here at Bestop, we challenge ourselves every day to deliver the most premium accessories to help you enjoy your driving adventures. Lately our costs of achieving this goal have been going up, just like we’ve seen in so many other industries.

As a result, we have found it necessary to raise our prices to offset some of these increasing costs. Beginning Monday, April 4, 2022, prices on most Bestop products will increase between seven and 10 percent.

We want to be forthcoming and transparent about this change. Bestop will honor all of our current pricing up to April 4, so if you’ve been eyeing that new soft top to enjoy the warmer weather ahead, you may want to act soon. Remember that this price increase will affect most of our accessories – including soft tops, doors, bumpers, seat covers, soft storage and more.

We look forward to seeing you on the trails!

Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just saw on their site that they have the following message:

Here at Bestop, we challenge ourselves every day to deliver the most premium accessories to help you enjoy your driving adventures. Lately our costs of achieving this goal have been going up, just like we’ve seen in so many other industries.

As a result, we have found it necessary to raise our prices to offset some of these increasing costs. Beginning Monday, April 4, 2022, prices on most Bestop products will increase between seven and 10 percent.

We want to be forthcoming and transparent about this change. Bestop will honor all of our current pricing up to April 4, so if you’ve been eyeing that new soft top to enjoy the warmer weather ahead, you may want to act soon. Remember that this price increase will affect most of our accessories – including soft tops, doors, bumpers, seat covers, soft storage and more.

We look forward to seeing you on the trails!
I saw that and was tempted to go ahead and order a Trektop, but I've already got a very large pile of parts and really doubt I get scheduled any time soon. With my luck if I ordered one and I got pushed off to a 2023 they could change the Bronco just enough that it wouldn't fit.

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wasn’t aware this was already posted. Anyways yeah. More cost = less fun

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's stuff like this that makes me even more pissed off at Ford. Having no idea when I'm going to get my Bronco, or hell at this point how much is even going to cost me, all I can do is sit here and watch all the accessories go up in price.

Not Only have I already lost money waiting, I've missed out on other opportunities, and I continue to go financially backwards hoping that one day I'll get an email for reservation I made back in July 2020.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its making the consumer think it is a sale without having to actually reduce the price! :D

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Their customer service is in need of some help... I have fitment issue on a top I bought back on 3/5. Ticket opened on 3/13. I have received one reply email on 3/17 asking for photos/video. I replied right away and its been crickets since.

They offer a 30 day return window and I'm quickly getting close to it...

Sponsored

GETSCHWIFTY

First Name
Rick Sanchez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Their customer service is in need of some help... I have fitment issue on a top I bought back on 3/5. Ticket opened on 3/13. I have received one reply email on 3/17 asking for photos/video. I replied right away and its been crickets since.

They offer a 30 day return window and I'm quickly getting close to it...
did you try giving them a call? When I did the phone didn’t even get to the second ring.

@Bestop_Team

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model