gime_time

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Now that the weather has warmed up, I've been researching bimini options. It seem the mesh lets in a lot of light, but I have two little kids, and it doesn't seem to block enough -- so canvas, it is.

Not seeing many great options online: Ford's OEM canvas and some super cheap/flimsy ones from Amazon are the only ones I could find.

BUT, I found a guy's YouTube video road testing a canvas bimini he designed for his 4-door and had built by a shop. I've been in touch with him about a 2-door option which should be ready in a few weeks, but check his website out if you're so inclined!

http://broncocanvasbimini.com/
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have the J-Tops and and a 4 year old. Pretty good sun blocking.

The J-Tops guy said they aren't doing a solid version because they would need to add too much bracing to make it not flap. It would basically be a soft top not a Bimini.

The one you posted doesn't look like it flaps too bad but for sure way more than the mesh.

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that the weather has warmed up, I've been researching bimini options. It seem the mesh lets in a lot of light, but I have two little kids, and it doesn't seem to block enough -- so canvas, it is.

Not seeing many great options online: Ford's OEM canvas and some super cheap/flimsy ones from Amazon are the only ones I could find.

BUT, I found a guy's YouTube video road testing a canvas bimini he designed for his 4-door and had built by a shop. I've been in touch with him about a 2-door option which should be ready in a few weeks, but check his website out if you're so inclined!

http://broncocanvasbimini.com/
He's actually on this site. 🤠
Sponsored