rastahmann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GMC Sierra AT4, '08 Audi RS4, '98 Jeep Wrangle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just for fun the other night I mounted a set of 35" Krawler T/As that are from my Jeep Wrangler on our Badlands. I had to get wheel adapters to change the bolt pattern from the 5 lug Jeep pattern to the 6 lug Bronco pattern. They look pretty sweet, but rub on the bumper as well as the rock sliders when turning.

The adapters I used are 2" adapters, and the 15" wheels worked fine front and rear (no brake issues). The wheels are Allied RT81 Rock 8 steel beadlocks (15x10) and the tires are the BFG Krawler T/A 35/13.5 15s that are no longer in production. Our Badlands is stock SAS suspension.

Just thought I'd share. I may play around with it some more in the future, but really love the look of the smaller wheel - I've always been a fan of more rubber and less wheel.
Ford Bronco BFG Krawlers on Badlands IMG_8017 Krawlers
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The adapters I used are 2" adapters, and the 15" wheels worked fine front and rear (no brake issues).
When the brakes aren't in the wheel anymore you have all the clearance in the world. 😁

OP
OP
rastahmann

rastahmann

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 GMC Sierra AT4, '08 Audi RS4, '98 Jeep Wrangle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When the brakes aren't in the wheel anymore you have all the clearance in the world. 😁
Lol, true! Although it looks like with the right offset one could potentially run 15s, but it may be tight.

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just for fun the other night I mounted a set of 35" Krawler T/As that are from my Jeep Wrangler on our Badlands. I had to get wheel adapters to change the bolt pattern from the 5 lug Jeep pattern to the 6 lug Bronco pattern. They look pretty sweet, but rub on the bumper as well as the rock sliders when turning.

The adapters I used are 2" adapters, and the 15" wheels worked fine front and rear (no brake issues). The wheels are Allied RT81 Rock 8 steel beadlocks (15x10) and the tires are the BFG Krawler T/A 35/13.5 15s that are no longer in production. Our Badlands is stock SAS suspension.

Just thought I'd share. I may play around with it some more in the future, but really love the look of the smaller wheel - I've always been a fan of more rubber and less wheel.
Ford Bronco BFG Krawlers on Badlands IMG_8017 Krawlers
It looks good. I just wouldn't run them since the adapters won't hold weight that well. Last thing you need is to hit a pothole and tgw wheel would come rolling off.
Sponsored