Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'll find it. Hold on.

Also for all the questions on the spot light mirrors, wireless charger, dual climate control - they were on the Rapid Red OBX with Lux and Navy Pier leather interior (confusion on colors of the IP). The OP just mixed in photos inadvertently.
OOh man... I like the 2 tone look it gives... but those seats gonna be a dirt magnet... I better scotchguard them or something :oops:

Happytown

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Eco SCREW 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1619195335946.png

What are these buttons for and do all models come with them? I don't know what they do, but I think I need them.
These activate the mirror mounted PA speakers.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OOh man... I like the 2 tone look it gives... but those seats gonna be a dirt magnet... I better scotchguard them or something :oops:
I'm glad you found it as I thought I saw them posted here. Then I went to Messenger and downloaded them from when she sent them to me as I couldn't find the thread.

Anyway, I think the sandstone is the better option. (I think I critiqued it in that thread that you linked or I sent it as a PM to her in Messenger). Seat Covers might be needed, but the IP is nice.

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm glad you found it as I thought I saw them posted here. Then I went to Messenger and downloaded them from when she sent them to me as I couldn't find the thread.

Anyway, I think the sandstone is the better option. (I think I critiqued it in that thread that you linked or I sent it as a PM to her in Messenger). Seat Covers might be needed, but the IP is nice.
Yeah I'm not big on seat covers myself... and I'd like to be able to see the 2 tone in the seats as well as everywhere else.

So I'll definitely check into some sort of fabric protector to put on that. 2 tone tan gives me that old Eddie Bauer vibe :love:

Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

corey07

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I'm not big on seat covers myself... and I'd like to be able to see the 2 tone in the seats as well as everywhere else.

So I'll definitely check into some sort of fabric protector to put on that. 2 tone tan gives me that old Eddie Bauer vibe :love:
I ended with the sandstone too. Digging the 2 tone for sure. I was a bit concerned about how light the sandstone dash was, but Ashley shared with me this morning that it is a bit darker in person. I think for me that was a bit reassuring on the interior struggle I was facing.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I end up back in the BB camp, it will be with the sandstone optional interior. I was solidly in the BB camp until last December when I was exposed to the 12" screen. I can't quit it (yet).

I did see the same VB BB in St. Augustine, yesterday. And my impression is that the seats were firm, but the gray fabric looked cheap. If there was not sandstone option, I would think that seat covers would be required just to cover up the cheap looking fabric.

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

right now the sandstone and cloth seats are what keep me at BB instead of going to BD. sandstone is the nicest interior IMO. all black is boring

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
If I end up back in the BB camp, it will be with the sandstone optional interior. I was solidly in the BB camp until last December when I was exposed to the 12" screen. I can't quit it (yet).

I did see the same VB BB in St. Augustine, yesterday. And my impression is that the seats were firm, but the gray fabric looked cheap. If there was not sandstone option, I would think that seat covers would be required just to cover up the cheap looking fabric.
Interesting. I started out Sandstone thinking it was an upgrade from Base interior but after seeing pics, the heathered gray looks more premium. I haven’t seen anything in person though.

I’m done with leather seats in Texas!

Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr 3788C585-CF44-43E7-BE14-8C095E68A095

Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr 814FF6FF-CC3E-4635-A381-92FC639DCB1E

Last edited:

Sponsored

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, this picture had me laughing at the trend to iconify everything today with meaningless pictures. As vehicles get more and more features, it becomes an Easter egg hunt to try to turn something on or off.

Let's play the Guess What it Does! game.

Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr ?hash=d6c3ada173f86e659969db2488f6a61d

icons.jpg

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting. I started out Sandstone thinking it was an upgrade from Base interior but after seeing pics, the heathered gray looks more premium. I haven’t seen anything in person though.

Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr icons

Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr icons
I didn't have a problem with the firmness of the seat or the dark gray seat panels. But the heather gray side bolster fabric looked cheap. It really is up to each individual and their taste. But If the BB only had the gray, I would be covering it up. Here is a picture from yesterday.
Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr BB_Gray

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't have a problem with the firmness of the seat or the dark gray seat panels. But the heather gray side bolster fabric looked cheap. It really is up to each individual and their taste. But If the BB only had the gray, I would be covering it up. Here is a picture from yesterday.
Ford Bronco Big Bend 4dr BB_Gray
Lighting definitely makes a difference. Did they feel cheap? We’re they comfortable?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lighting definitely makes a difference. Did they feel cheap? We’re they comfortable?
The side bolster foam was firm and the seats were comfortable as was the Navy Pier leather. But when it comes to "heather gray", there is varying ways the "heathering" is woven in the fabric. My impression is that it looked cheap. And not $35K cheap, but more like $15K cheap.
Sponsored