Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Big Bend with the LED taillights!!! Assuming this one has the mid package that adds the driver assistance stuff which usually has those sensors in the upgraded taillights like the F150.

Rapid Red Big Bend 2021 Bronco on the road in the wild real life 4.jpg
I hope those go along with the mid package.
Sponsored

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man.... if those tails do come with the mid package, then I'm going to have to get the signature headlights, too.

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man.... if those tails do come with the mid package, then I'm going to have to get the signature headlights, too.
My wife already wants the signature headlights and we're getting the mid package, so i hope this is true.

KCAPNate

Big Bend
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, this is going to be my first vehicle with offroad capabilities. I have no idea about how to option this out. I'm planning on the big bend with some options. I'll likely not be doing any rock climbing but I do want to do some over landing type stuff. Is there anything that I must have, suspension, tires, e.t.c.. I'm super excited about this, but it may quickly become overwhelming once B&P comes out. And if it starts to become too pricey, I may just choose a higher level trim

Sponsored

PRA4SNW

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Big Bend with the LED taillights!!! Assuming this one has the mid package that adds the driver assistance stuff which usually has those sensors in the upgraded taillights like the F150.

Rapid Red Big Bend 2021 Bronco on the road in the wild real life 4.jpg
Antimatter Blue is starting to lose out to Rapid Red with the black top. I thought that AMB would be the way to go because it is a brand new color for Ford and less likely to be seen, where RR has been around for a couple of model years now.

Jrod0486

Black Diamond
First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, this is going to be my first vehicle with offroad capabilities. I have no idea about how to option this out. I'm planning on the big bend with some options. I'll likely not be doing any rock climbing but I do want to do some over landing type stuff. Is there anything that I must have, suspension, tires, e.t.c.. I'm super excited about this, but it may quickly become overwhelming once B&P comes out. And if it starts to become too pricey, I may just choose a higher level trim
Big Bend with rear locker or a Black Diamond is plenty for 99% of people on this page. Even Black Gap Road at Big Bend National Park, which is a Jeep Trail Badge trail, can be handled by almost ANY 4wd vehicle on the market with open diffs at both ends. I havent had a 4wd vehicle since my '85 K10 over 15 years ago, and it had 31" tires, and I never had any problems then. All the talk about needing huge tires and whatnot is more about bragging and needing more capability than most ever need. For crying out loud, people are taking Jeep Renegades and Cherokees out on some pretty tough trails.
The Big Bend comes with 32" tires, and should easily accept 33's without a lift. After that, base mods off what you want to do in the future. Personally, I'm looking at the possibility of upgrading the front diff from a wrecked Badlands or Sasquatch in the future if I need it. Everything aside from the washout interior on Black Diamond and Badlands you can pretty much add as needed, which is my plan. I'm only getting BB for the leather wheel and mid package. If it weren't for those, I'd probably be getting a base.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well, went camping this weekend and it poured last night. Packing up this morning with a tent and wet sand. Second look at rubber floors so went and checked out the Base Sport, rubber floor inserts and rubber cargo insert from Ford. Leaning towards Bend over Base now for rims and rubber and locker. Tint, fogs, leather wrapped wheel are just a bonus. Not so much the Black Diamond.

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread Screenshot 2020-10-18 at 6.28.54 PM

Reactions: N3T

TyFighter515

Big Bend
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m going with a BB AMB 4-door, with the 7 speed, and a hard top. Leaning towards having the mid package, too, which has heated seats, almost a must with Iowa winters. Not only is the BB on the lower end of the price spectrum, but I feel it may be more practical, too. More family-friendly on the road, but also able to GOAT when the mood strikes me, or the weather acts up.

Sponsored

Reldn

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I went from one extreme to the next: Aiming for a Wildtrak, now, I'll be buying a Big Bend instead. *laughs* I had also considered a Squatched out Badlands, but, since I'm not intending to do much in the way of hardcore off-roading, there's not much point in spending that much on features that I'll never fully utilize. So, I decided to mess around and see about a decked-out Big Bend, and I think I finally found my Bronco:

4 door
Area 51
V6/Auto
Sasquatch
Floor Liners
Aux Switches
Advanced 4x4
Signature LED lighting
Mid Package
MiC Hard top
Sound Deadening Headliner
Sandstone Interior

Plus, I get that sweet, sweet grille:
Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread Screenshot_2020-10-23 vehicle png (WEBP Image, 1920 × 1064 pixels) - Scaled (90%)

The only downside is that I can't get the High Package or the high level instrument panel(whatever the hell that really means) with this trim level, but, I'm okay with that. The Mid has most of my must-have items, and the High Package mostly contained "Nice, but not necessary" items for me.

Ctyler11B

Black Diamond
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I want the LED Fog Lights and both the LED Headlamps with LED Signature Lighting and the LED Taillights. That is one reason that I am looking at the Big Bend - all three are available - for a cost of course. Fog lights are standard, signature lighting is optional, and BLIS is optional (and I understand that BLIS comes with the LED taillights).
Where did you see that BLIS comes with LED tail lights? Not saying you’re wrong, just curious because I haven’t seen that and really wanted the LED tail lights. Lol

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm thinking of a Big Bend in either Antimatter Blue or Rapid Red.
Here is the description of the Big Bend Optional Top that someone posted here:
Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread Screenshot_2020-10-23 vehicle png (WEBP Image, 1920 × 1064 pixels) - Scaled (90%)

Has any photos of this top been posted, and a better description? I'm hoping that it means on a 2 door, it has the additional removable rear roof panel over the passenger seat that would give you a huge open area when the both front and rear panels are removed.

I think that the black top with either of these colors would look better than the gray top.
Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 1603516747959

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 1603516958554

Ford Bronco Big Bend Bronco Thread 1603516989633

qnet

Big Bend
First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2, Jeep Wrangler JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm still playing with things. I got a BB, basesquatch, and Black diamond configured. i'm still leaning toward BB, but the basesquatch is tempting

OP
OP
5280Bronco

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

We can get everything we want in the BB without sasquaching it which i am happy about except the Auto 4x4 transfer case. Right now, I'm trying to figure out if that is enough of an issue to force us to move up to BD. That will cause us to lose the signature lighting and cloth seats which we want. Ugh.
Sponsored