The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base Bronco has a ground clearance of 8.4 with 30" inch tires. Does anyone know the ground clearance of the Big Bend? Im assuming its more being it comes stock with 32" tires.
Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Depends on the actual size of the tire on the Big Bend. The tires on the base per Bridgestone are 30.5 inch. Bridgestone does not list the tire in the specs for the Big Bend, but assuming it's at most 32.5, then that would be one inch more clearance than the base, and it probably isn't that tall.

So my guess is around 9.2 inches.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Depends on the actual size of the tire on the Big Bend. The tires on the base per Bridgestone are 30.5 inch. Bridgestone does not list the tire in the specs for the Big Bend, but assuming it's at most 32.5, then that would be one inch more clearance than the base, and it probably isn't that tall.

So my guess is around 9.2 inches.
Yeah I figured it would be in the 9s with 32s. Im really stuck i don't know if i want to go Base+ Sasquatch or Big Bend.

I think someone said you can 33" for the Big Bend from the Factory. Im waiting for clarification on that.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Base Bronco has a ground clearance of 8.4 with 30" inch tires. Does anyone know the ground clearance of the Big Bend? Im assuming its more being it comes stock with 32" tires.
Just add 1 inch to the clearance of the tire diameter is 2” greater. So 9.4 inches of clearance for the Big Bend.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just add 1 inch to the clearance of the tire diameter is 2” greater. So 9.4 inches of clearance for the Big Bend.
Is the suspension the same on the Big Bend and Base? If i went Base model I would like to add lower gearing and 33s if the Sasquatch package is too expensive.

Sponsored

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Is the suspension the same on the Big Bend and Base? If i went Base model I would like to add lower gearing and 33s if the Sasquatch package is too expensive.
They are the same suspensions but you can change them with options. They both come standard with 3.73 gearing but the Big Bend can be optioned with 4.47 gearing without the Sasquatch.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
They are the same suspensions but you can change them with options. They both come standard with 3.73 gearing but the Big Bend can be optioned with 4.47 gearing without the Sasquatch.
So you can't option the Base with 4.47s without the Sasquatch?? If that's the case and the Sasquatch is too expensive I'm definitely going Big Bend.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
So you can't option the Base with 4.47s without the Sasquatch?? If that's the case and the Sasquatch is too expensive I'm definitely going Big Bend.
Exactly. UNLESS you get the manual for the Base. If this is the case then your gearing is 4.46 standard. This applies to the Big Bend as well.

https://www.ford.com/cmslibs/conten...21/mediakit/21_Bronco_Prelim_Tech_Specs_1.pdf

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base

Dsauchelli2

Big Bend
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yeah I figured it would be in the 9s with 32s. Im really stuck i don't know if i want to go Base+ Sasquatch or Big Bend.

I think someone said you can 33" for the Big Bend from the Factory. Im waiting for clarification on that.
Has this been confirmed? Can you fit 33’s on a stock big bend?

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I heard approx 9 inches too. No one knows for sure