mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How capable are the BB 32s as a daily driver and off road ? Not crawling however. Am I going to hate their performance and will size look bad ?
Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Daly driver they'll be perfectly fine.

Off-road, eh... Depends on type of off road as they are only all terrains. Sure they'll take you down a dirt road, will get you through light snow. But they aren't designed for mud, or crawling.

Looks? That's a matter of opinion. Personally I think everything under 285's look small on the Bronco, but that's me. The BB tires look OK... Just not for me. I do believe (without double checking) the BB tires were something like 32.1" tall (maybe).

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To me, this is the biggest mystery. They are P rated A/T so they will handle the highway and light trails, but won't wear well if used consistently over coarse gravel/rocks. They will be fine as a daily driver with some Funday Sunday driving on light trails.

But the biggest mystery is that the BB and OBX share the same manufacturer/brand as Bridgestone Dueller A/T (different size and rating, though). The problem is that Bridgestone doesn't manufacture the size specified by Ford.

Here is a thread that I started a while ago asking for clarification with no definitive answer - BB Tire Correction?

Last edited:
OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone know exact specs and make of the tires ?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Since I'm not too keen on the listed BB tires (though you're right - that size isn't available online anywhere) , I'd be fine if they corrected them to the BD tires. LOL then why, I may make that swap myself (along with a wheel swap with a BD owner).

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thy will be perfectly fine, not a mud tire but for daily driving, forrest service roads, aired down on the beach, etc., they will be fine.

OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

To me, this is the biggest mystery. They are P rated A/T so they will handle the highway and light trails, but won't wear well if used consistently over coarse gravel/rocks. They will be fine as a daily driver with some Funday Sunday driving on light trails.

But the biggest mystery is that the BB and OBX share the same manufacturer/brand as Bridgestone Dueller A/T (different size and rating, though). The problem is that Bridgestone doesn't manufacture the size specified by Ford.

Here is a thread that I started a while ago asking for clarification with no definitive answer - BB Tire Correction?
So it’s the wrong tire ? Or site is wrong ?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So it’s the wrong tire ? Or site is wrong ?
That is an answer that no one has provided definitively. The simplest and likely answer is that a minor keystroke has consistently been transferred through the published literature and carried over to the B/P. Or you can believe that Bridgestone has made a custom size only for the Ford Bronco and subsequently there is no information available on the specified size from the manufacturer.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
That is an answer that no one has provided definitively. The simplest and likely answer is that a minor keystroke has consistently been transferred through the published literature and carried over to the B/P. Or you can believe that Bridgestone has made a custom size only for the Ford Bronco and subsequently there is no information available on the specified size from the manufacturer.
Agreed - most likely an errant keystroke that was never corrected as it fell to #73 on the list of B&P corrections that need to be made.

Sponsored
OP
OP
mdepll

mdepll

Black Diamond
First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorento
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Agreed - most likely an errant keystroke that was never corrected as it fell to #73 on the list of B&P corrections that need to be made.
So if a keystroke error, what do you think the actual tire is ??

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How capable are the BB 32s as a daily driver and off road ? Not crawling however. Am I going to hate their performance and will size look bad ?
The B'stone P255's is the same stock/factory setup as on my Sahara - except they're 18" on the Jeep and 17" on the Ford. On the Sahara, they look above-average or even large. But I'm afraid on the Bronc, they'll look average at best.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Daily driving should be great. Off road not so great, but you'd be surprised what street tires can do if you're careful. I once had to drive my police truck through a wet corn field on Michelin all-season tires and got through just fine 😂. As for looks, not the best.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So if a keystroke error, what do you think the actual tire is ??
Multi guess is just the same tire but a slightly different numerical change to the listing to a size they already make. I'm no tire expert, though, but there are some very knowledgeable folks here who may know more to help.

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Daily driving should be great. Off road not so great, but you'd be surprised what street tires can do if you're careful. I once had to drive my police truck through a wet corn field on Michelin all-season tires and got through just fine 😂. As for looks, not the best.
On purpose,? LOL
Sponsored