First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We did this long before YouTube. And we weren’t even on the trail with the bronco, we just happened to come across him doing the end of this trail. We don’t “literally do anything for views” we do stuff we enjoy and simply film it. We’ve always played like this it’s just now we have a camera. Nothing is different or special. You think you know something but you are WAY off base m this one.
Your own bio claims you’re a full time youtuber, meaning you intend to make a living by producing content and self promotion. Your lite bright site sells nothing but merch to promote yourselves, and E3 looks like a way to bilk the offroad community out of monthly monetary support. You are having fun and enjoying life on other people’s money through self promotion. A good gig if you can get it, but most of us work for a living.

Call me a hater, it’s an accurate statement. People being driven to produce content for profit has ruined the YouTube experience for me. The content is no longer genuine with so many hamming it up for the camera for likes and views, often doing dumb stuff and breaking stuff like your videos depict to get clicks. I don’t want to click anymore because I don’t want to support people making this content.

I do respect your service in the Air Force as noted in your bio.

Ford Bronco Biggest crunch I’ve seen a Bronco take! 28C17C2B-4C8C-4611-A39A-7D3309281726

805BaseSquatch

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Chevy Bolt
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Personally I enjoy watching the @LiteBrite Nation videos, the BroncBuster is a separate person. I’d never do this with my Bronco but it’s interesting to see the limits being pushed. The LiteBrite couple seem responsible and informative. As long as they aren’t putting people in undue danger or destroying the trails it’s his bronco to use.
This particular thing was definitely not a wise move, but we can also learn from it.

They had some great videos withLoren Healy before they picked up their Bronco. Very informative and well done.

Hopefully we can all be responsible on the trails, and keep a good name for ourselves.l

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, more from the "more throttle until something breaks" crowd?
At least he's aptly named.
Sponsored