John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Interesting, I am thinking maybe purchase one of these and have someone sew in a 2 inch strip, or one inch on either side to “stretch” it out. Rather than make it from scratch.
Sponsored

Jeverall

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice! I was considering the same. The only thing different was instead of that tonneau cover I was going to look into one of those metal security closures from Diobolical. I wasn’t a fan of removing / replacing the rear windows. I also always liked the look of the Hummer SUTs, so wanted to create something similar look with removable top. I took a discarded soft top and modified the rear piece to Velcro across the back of my tonneau cover and Velcro across the top roll bar . A local upholstery shop advised they could make it look super clean with buttons around the entire frame for $250.

B9A93506-0539-463F-86F6-AD161F7A2D85.jpeg

C10B3EA2-A673-473B-90EB-61835EF24C32.png

86FE9CB8-D4AB-4B04-A7C0-4E69A72EA7EA.jpeg

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bikini top, Jeep windjammer, and Bronco vinyl tonneau.
Ford Bronco Bimini Top, windjammer, and  tonneau cover setup. Rainproof for most part 86FE9CB8-D4AB-4B04-A7C0-4E69A72EA7EA
Came to see a bikini top. Disappointed that all I saw was a Bimini top, so leaving this for others. You're welcome! 😉
Ford Bronco Bimini Top, windjammer, and  tonneau cover setup. Rainproof for most part IMG_3067

OP
OP
Deebocubs

Deebocubs

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Came to see a bikini top. Disappointed that all I saw was a Bimini top, so leaving this for others. You're welcome! 😉
Ford Bronco Bimini Top, windjammer, and  tonneau cover setup. Rainproof for most part IMG_3067
Bimini Top is right. Bikini is for two door or above 😂

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Bimini Top is right. Bikini is for two door or above 😂
While we're discussing, have you noticed how the doors are bigger on the two-door? 😁

Sponsored

Nosnowgo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco; Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have not experienced a full major storm yet. Just some normal rain. Nothing came in while driving.

The back tonneau puddles so I need to create some type of support bar. Some water got in the trunk but nothing major.

Nosnowgo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco; Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bestop 8003315 Wrap-Around Windjammer for 1997-2002 Wrangler

RERPRO Trunk Cargo Cover for Ford Bronco 2021 2022 4 Door Rear Trunk Security Shield Shade Luggage Tonneau Cover
I love your set up. But I can't find a tonneau cover anywhere by RERPRO like the one you have here with the straps all inside the Bronco so the tail gate can still open. Do you have an actual link to where you bought that? Any help is greatly appreciated!

sage729

Big Bend
First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4dr Big Bend soft top, Area 51, non SAS, mid pack
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Nice! I was considering the same. The only thing different was instead of that tonneau cover I was going to look into one of those metal security closures from Diobolical. I wasn’t a fan of removing / replacing the rear windows. I also always liked the look of the Hummer SUTs, so wanted to create something similar look with removable top. I took a discarded soft top and modified the rear piece to Velcro across the back of my tonneau cover and Velcro across the top roll bar . A local upholstery shop advised they could make it look super clean with buttons around the entire frame for $250.

Could you take a few pictures of how the window is attached at the top and bottom? I love that you repurposed a back window, very smart!

OP
OP
Deebocubs

Deebocubs

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I love your set up. But I can't find a tonneau cover anywhere by RERPRO like the one you have here with the straps all inside the Bronco so the tail gate can still open. Do you have an actual link to where you bought that? Any help is greatly appreciated!

Nosnowgo - I modified the RERPRO top and cut the straps off. The Rampage Trailview fastback top I bought has a channel that I repurposed with the RERPRO top. That allowed me to get ride of the straps and seals nice. Completely seals and rainproof. I have learned that the sides don’t seal well with the Velcro. It’s sad that Rampage doesn’t care to make the tonneau cover even thought the have parts from the Trailview fastback that seal nicely on the sides and back so it’s only a Matter of fabricating the cover. Seems like it would be an easy win for them since they solved the hard part making it waterproof. When I emailed Rampage they had no plans on creating the tonneau. I would be first in line to buy it and even test it out. The Rampage top worked out very well this past summer and the quality held up. No issues. Sorry for the delayed response here.

Frappy608

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey @Deebocubs, wondering if you experimented at all with the different wraparound windjammer options as there are several different models for different jeep models. Wondering which one fits best!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Deebocubs

Deebocubs

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey @Deebocubs, wondering if you experimented at all with the different wraparound windjammer options as there are several different models for different jeep models. Wondering which one fits best!
I didn’t explore other options outside of the Bestop 8003315 Wrap-Around Windjammer for 1997-2002 Wrangler. I didn’t want big gaps between rollbar and fabric and this one seemed the largest one that was close enough to the Bronco spec's so it works good enough.

madfella

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Which windjammer is this? This looks like it will work for my setup.
Sponsored