Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone have ideas for aftermarket wheels? I'd love the ones from the overland concept, but it seems like they'd stick out about 2.5 inches and I'm not into that look.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...t2=75&wheel_size=17&wheel_width=8-5&offset2=0
I think we may have to wait for some of the wheel companies to start to make wheels in a combination that would work for the non-squach models. I want something that is a bit of poke from the regular flares, not enough to warrant the sasquach flares. I'll have to do more research though. 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing is going to be way too wide on non Squatch flares. Ill need to be in the +55 to +30 offset range for the look i want, with adjustments based on the uca clearance. That's just based on my first thoughts though. I could be off.
Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think we may have to wait for some of the wheel companies to start to make wheels in a combination that would work for the non-squach models. I want something that is a bit of poke from the regular flares, not enough to warrant the sasquach flares. I'll have to do more research though. 0 offset and 4.75 backspacing is going to be way too wide on non Squatch flares. Ill need to be in the +55 to +30 offset range for the look i want, with adjustments based on the uca clearance. That's just based on my first thoughts though. I could be off.
Yeah....I plan to do aftermarket wheels and tires but I can't find any with an offset over 20. Looking for 55. Do you know, the OEM....is it -55 or +55 offset. Both have been mentioned on this forum. Thanks (I hope Fuel starts making some, they have some great selections).

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah....I plan to do aftermarket wheels and tires but I can't find any with an offset over 20. Looking for 55. Do you know, the OEM....is it -55 or +55 offset. Both have been mentioned on this forum. Thanks (I hope Fuel starts making some, they have some great selections).
I believe it's +55.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I believe it's +55.
Yeah....a little confusing as new photos/post uploaded today have the wheel size followed by "-55". I can't find aftermarket making a 55 offset. When the time comes, hopefully my local tire shop can help fig it out.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah....a little confusing as new photos/post uploaded today have the wheel size followed by "-55". I can't find aftermarket making a 55 offset. When the time comes, hopefully my local tire shop can help fig it out.
I'm with you. I just saw this picture which made the high positive offset on the stock wheels kinda make sense, but who knows. I know the wheel width also had to play a role in it a well.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread download (2)

Sponsored

MoabRox

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Two Jeep XJs, Dodge M880, Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
They are +55. There's a recent thread that confirms it.

Last edited:

CCBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Colin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Placed my order yesterday. 4 dr, carb grey, Sas, 2.7 auto, mid, Mic, tow. 7/18 reservation.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone figured out if the B and P is correct or the order form is regarding ordering a Manual trans BD with mid package? From this document it seems we should be able to, unless I’m reading it wrong.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/2021-bronco-order-guide-first-look-updated-1-19-21.11036/

in this order guide, on the big bend section, under manual transmission 7 speed it says not available with equip group 222A (mid package) - it does not say this on the black diamond manual transmission section.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

7mt and mid not available on anything except BL. That fact has been covered more times than I can count. I’m there with ya, would have loved to get it, but I think it was just missed one the order guide.

tower9000

Black Diamond
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ordered my black diamond today, but I was unable to add the optional on vehicle door bags. Anyone know why this is?

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ordered my black diamond today, but I was unable to add the optional on vehicle door bags. Anyone know why this is?
Apparently there are 2 variants of the bags....one for the hard top and one for the hardtop. I was able to add the soft top variant bags without issue. Maybe the dealer was trying to add the wrong one?
Sponsored