Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Apparently there are 2 variants of the bags....one for the hard top and one for the hardtop. I was able to add the soft top variant bags without issue. Maybe the dealer was trying to add the wrong one?
Yes, but I ordered the MIC hard top. With that option on Base, I see a $350 set of bags for doors and tops. It says that it's available for all trims, but I don't see it on Black Diamond.
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, but I ordered the MIC hard top. With that option on Base, I see a $350 set of bags for doors and tops. It says that it's available for all trims, but I don't see it on Black Diamond.
I looked at the Order Guide again and the order code 87E for the hard top storage bag is not listed as an option of the Black Diamond. That doesn’t make sense since it seems to be listed for the other trims, so it can’t be a weight thing.

Badlands:
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1611918854111

Black Diamond (No 87E order code listed)
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1611919005152

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mk7 GTI, 19 Atlas SE w/ tech R Line V6 4 motion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Adding sas sure seems to eliminate a lot of other options in 21. That is the very reason I am waiting till 22, roof rails are a must for me.

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm personally just adding all my accessories at the dealership. The factory just needs to focus on making my core 2 door, 2.7, Sasquatch in Velocity Blue.

If this means I have to wait a little bit for whatever I decide on getting, so be it. It will also allow me to use my Ford Points to get them. I also don't want to roll my accessories into my car payment. I want to one and done buy those.

blumtn

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So, it appears now that you can get the mod top with both BB and BD (late availability). Previously, you had to move up to BL for this option, right? Has anyone ordered the mod with their BD?

Sponsored

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did they give you any credible info on when the MOD might be available for assembly/delivery?
Well, I guess my brief response was a bit misleading. I gave my final build to Zach @ Granger, but I haven't received official notice of them submitting the order to the mothership.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Quick question about the mod top ... on the fence about ordering it but if I do then will eventually have it painted or wrapped white vice pushing back to a '22. Any guesses or personal opinion if the black is going to be too shiny for all the regular black trim on the BD? Have there been any photo's of the black mod top on a BD that I missed?

Thanks, need to get my order finished out!

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did they give you any credible info on when the MOD might be available for assembly/delivery?

Dealers don't have that information yet. Ford won't have that information until all orders are in. If you want the MOD, order it. If you don't like the estimated delivery date Ford gives you in May, change your order back to a MIC.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ford won't have that information until all orders are in.
I hear you, but this isn't comparable to counting angels on the head of a pin.

Ford HAS Webasto's estimated MOD top production schedule...they just haven's shared it yet

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does anyone have some good exterior pictures of a non-squatch 2 door black diamond?

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Does anyone have some good exterior pictures of a non-squatch 2 door black diamond?
Best I’ve gotten or found yet, coincidentally almost my exact build.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 4B322331-0B4B-4830-85D3-80396FD849E2
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 20D7BF44-F6F9-4790-81EA-D90867A3E120
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread EC7949B5-4178-4587-8A94-42BD53D6222E

Rebel Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco 7spd Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick question about the mod top ... on the fence about ordering it but if I do then will eventually have it painted or wrapped white vice pushing back to a '22. Any guesses or personal opinion if the black is going to be too shiny for all the regular black trim on the BD? Have there been any photo's of the black mod top on a BD that I missed?

Thanks, need to get my order finished out!
Here’s my reasons for ordering the mod top over the mic top. I was contemplating MIC AND soft top. Having a soft top would be nice where you can have the top up or down quite easily, especially if you were not close to home. For instance, if you are traveling or on vacation, it would be difficult to leave the MIC top off at times. But the mod top looks way better than the fastback soft top, imho. Having a hard top with removable side glass and rear hatch allows one to have the functionality of a hard top and the open air experience with a quick change.

Short answer - I’M looking forward to using the GUNNER’S Hatch the way God, Henry Ford, and John Moses Browning intended.
Sponsored