jdbronc

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 1500 High Country
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I was going the BB route with lots of upgrades. After Off-Rodeo I am now BD sasquatch! While the sta-bar is cool, I think the BD trail armor plus lockers will tackle any situation I get myself into.

long_road

Big Bend
First Name
TR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
202? 4dr CG Big Bend 2.3 7MT (Ordered)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I finally put my order in this morning. After much internal debate, I went with the Black Diamond. So, I'm bumping this thread. I'll be obsessively pouring over everyone else's BD pics from now until my truck finally arrives... like, a year from now... Sigh.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Finally! FINALLY!!!!!
I finally got to see a black diamond with the standard tires!!!! I am not let down at all. I am not a guy that has to have the biggest narliest tires known to man. The standard tires look Great!!!!
I get my bronco in about 3 weeks!!!!!

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’d really like to get more feedback from any 2dr Black Diamond owners. Any thoughts on tire size, any off-roading experience, etc. I’d thought about ManSquach, but the price isn’t that attractive. I was hoping to save the auto cost, but not the way they priced it. Also feels a bit like overkill for beach trips and occasional camping. That said, the 2dr FE with Squach I saw at the dealership was pretty impressive.

Sponsored

Bronconius

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ford Lighting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally! FINALLY!!!!!
I finally got to see a black diamond with the standard tires!!!! I am not let down at all. I am not a guy that has to have the biggest narliest tires known to man. The standard tires look Great!!!!
I get my bronco in about 3 weeks!!!!!
I still haven’t seen a bronco but mine will be here mid November. I didn’t go with Sasquatch either as I figured I’d modify as my needs are clearly defined. Did the BD have a nice stance with the standard tires? What color did you get? I went with black as non of the colors stood out in the beginning but am regretting it as lately I have been seeing AMB picks and that color is a beauty.

kbBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2019 Honda Rebel 300
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Delivered baby!
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1CA2A391-0627-4DB5-B592-E8C78A2A94DD

69FC67E3-32AB-4D0C-9F66-03D50D8FB4D6.jpeg

DED89BE4-A751-46C9-919E-94CF2A318256.jpeg

Go_Galt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d really like to get more feedback from any 2dr Black Diamond owners. Any thoughts on tire size, any off-roading experience, etc. I’d thought about ManSquach, but the price isn’t that attractive. I was hoping to save the auto cost, but not the way they priced it. Also feels a bit like overkill for beach trips and occasional camping. That said, the 2dr FE with Squach I saw at the dealership was pretty impressive.
Anything with a Black Diamond's approach/departure/breakover angles, skidplates, rock sliders, OEM tires, crawl ratio, and rear locker will get you into and out of situations that 90%+ of owners will be too scared to even attempt.

People in general are way too anxious on this forum, with respect to capability (See such threads as "I live on a dirt road, do I need front and rear lockers?" and "It snows where I live. Do I need the Sasquatch package?".

A BD spec on its 'small' 32" General Grabbers is going to eat up anything you'll realistically do. No worries about driving it to the beach or on dirt roads.

That said, the people that really care about capability are probably a small minority. People like the Sasquatch package because 35s look awesome. If you want a turnkey solution, from the factory, with 35s that won't rub, require a 3rd party lift, require wheel offset math, is geared properly, and/or won't be a headache in general, the Sasquatch package does that just by checking a box.

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I still haven’t seen a bronco but mine will be here mid November. I didn’t go with Sasquatch either as I figured I’d modify as my needs are clearly defined. Did the BD have a nice stance with the standard tires? What color did you get? I went with black as non of the colors stood out in the beginning but am regretting it as lately I have been seeing AMB picks and that color is a beauty.
The stance is great! I went to off rodeo and saw and drove a couple different ones. I am going black as well. They truly look friggin awesome. You won't be disappointed!!!!

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a 2dr AMB BD with stock steelies and it looks amazing. I prefer the look to the Sasquatch wheels. Also, the black wheels and AMB are super sexy.

1FB9C0FA-E111-4E95-9DF5-6BDB3CC27627.jpeg

Sponsored

mdk100

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Cayenne, BMW X3e, 2 door BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have a 2dr AMB BD with stock steelies and it looks amazing. I prefer the look to the Sasquatch wheels. Also, the black wheels and AMB are super sexy.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 1FB9C0FA-E111-4E95-9DF5-6BDB3CC27627
Beautiful! Great pic too!

FLCaptain

Black Diamond
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got my Black Diamond on 10/14. Reserved early and ordered in March. Love it. I even got the window sticker and artwork they sent us framed. Love the antimatter blue. Considering listing it and ordering a 2022 with all frenzy. I love it but I’m also not opposed to capital gains and a down payment on number 2.

98D1607F-40EE-4A18-904C-1293247CF3DB.jpeg

4B29A135-723C-4B06-ADFD-4AC62AA1D2D4.jpeg

BE0D036D-094A-4AE1-A940-84AFC845BC9A.jpeg

619155D3-4383-4C1C-829B-D361B8BE260C.jpeg

9A3A15F5-9450-4B02-9D0B-8E78E2AF7C80.jpeg

9CFBADCA-2BC3-4793-9C6C-4731CED621A8.jpeg

blanchardsbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got my Black Diamond on 10/14. Reserved early and ordered in March. Love it. I even got the window sticker and artwork they sent us framed. Love the antimatter blue. Considering listing it and ordering a 2022 with all frenzy. I love it but I’m also not opposed to capital gains and a down payment on number 2.

Ford Bronco Black Diamond Bronco Thread 9CFBADCA-2BC3-4793-9C6C-4731CED621A8

That's my truck exactly.... only black!!!! Looks great!!!!

Haystack

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've been team base this whole time, but lately I've been eyeing the BD. I wanted to do a mild build on a non-sas base, but I could just get everything I wanted from the factory with a BD and basically just have to add 33s later on. My only gripe with the BD is the blue interior accents though. I know most of it can be changed out but the seat stitching is pretty permanent. What was Ford thinking on that one? It's fine on the natural exterior colors, but it looks odd on the reds, CO, and EG.

Crazyhorse8889

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RTR Mustang, 1933 Ford truck, Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wanted the Black Diamond just bc overall I think its a happy medium of everything I wanted without being over the top. Two kids under 3 means lots of juice spills and what not and the vinyl seats and rubber floors means easy clean out. Weather proof and kid proof lol. Went with the Sasquatch package just to have the look I want without spending a ton of money on lift wheels and tires. As the kids get older it'll be the family fun vehicle for camping and outdoor activities....plus I like the blue accents and think it'll go well with the VB color.....and it'll match my mustang lol
Sponsored