Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
KTM 690
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hey guys,

October 2020 reservation here, still waiting for 2 door Sasquatch Black Diamond. I noticed on the build and price updated page that the interior has been changed from Navy Pier/Space Gray to Space Gray/Onyx. Any confirmation on this other than the Build and Price? The interior was basically the reason I chose this trim over a Badlands nonsquatch, but if Im getting a sun magnet interior either way, I might prefer the Badlands at this point. Thoughts?
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
I may be wrong but I don't think the Black Diamond ever came with Navy Pier, that was the OBX

Lil Red Broncette

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
October 2020 reservation here, still waiting for 2 door Sasquatch Black Diamond. I noticed on the build and price updated page that the interior has been changed from Navy Pier/Space Gray to Space Gray/Onyx. Any confirmation on this other than the Build and Price? The interior was basically the reason I chose this trim over a Badlands nonsquatch, but if Im getting a sun magnet interior either way, I might prefer the Badlands at this point. Thoughts?
2022 BD Squach here and Space Gray/Onyx. I can't recall what options were there last year when I ordered it, but I seem to remember options, but the Space Gray/Onyx was actually the better as the alternative would have been something worst for getting hot like black/black.

There definitely were no lighter colors than the Space Gray/Onyx I got because I was very much concerned about the hot seats would get from the sun. It was one complaint that the interior colors were all very dark. I almost went with Big Bend because of the cloth seats which at least would not hold as much heat as vinyl.

Looking at the current configurator it looks like Outer Banks has the blue option you mentioned.

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My 21 BD has black and gray. With blue accents.

Sponsored

DCtoobs42

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 T4R Limited (RIP)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BD in production now and I played with the B&P essentially since the bronco was announced. Never had a Navy Pier options. Always just the Space/Onyx MGV.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may be wrong but I don't think the Black Diamond ever came with Navy Pier, that was the OBX
Agreed no Navy Pier. Looking at my window sticker it says, "Vinyl Gray/Black Seats". It is such and is very nice. IMO, one of the nicer interiors. The MGV is very nice too. 2022 Black Diamond 2 door.
Ford Bronco Black Diamond Interior Changes? InteriosHandles
Sponsored