Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Just finished the swap with the McGard lugs and locks. The McGards are taller and don't have the bulge/ring, so if you really look closely you can see a little unpainted metal at the base of the nut. Not going to bother me, but would only take a quick touchup to make that go away.

IMG_0440.jpeg

IMG_0441.jpeg

IMG_0445.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg
Finally! Definitive proof these exist, fit, work, come in black, and have lockers. Is this on Sasquatch? And if not, would they still work on it?

If so, wanna end this thread for good and link the specific ones you got? 🙂
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Found an ideal setup for black lugs and wheel locks to include securing that rear spare! I personally hate chrome lugs on black wheels so this was a must have.

Searched quite a bit to find a solution for all 4 wheels and the spare. Ultimately I decided on the below.

The Bronco uses 6 M12x1.50 lugs like the Ranger so a total of 24 lugs plus 3 for the spare wheel.

McGard 24526 - 5 piece black locking lugs with key.

McGard 64015 - 4 piece black lug nuts. Need to order 6 of these, you'll have 2 excess which isn't a bad thing to have on hand. You may be able to find a vendor who sells them individually as some buy them in bulk quantities.
Thnx for this! Ordered. I appreciate your research!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you're wanting to swap lugs so quickly, I highly recommend the "Spline Drive" line of McGard lugs. The silver seat you see floats, meaning once you seat the lug, the base won't continue turning once you mate the wheel and lug. This will keep you from damaging the finish on your wheels (assuming you bought aftermarket wheels since the lug color is an issue for you)

You can't see the seat once the lug is installed, so the color there doesn't matter. I've used their Spline Drive lugs on my racing wheels with their expensive an thin finishes and these are a superior design and superior materials to even their normal lugs.

Yes, they are more expensive. But you're only buying them once if you buy the right items!

61-1057[1].jpg
Those are badass I’m going to ha e to look into a set of those

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey Rick, Do you have a link, not seeing these for Ranger or Bronco yet.

All, has anyone seen the Rash Rings available anywhere. Seems like they took them off the
Ford Parts and Accessories Site, and cant find them for pre purchase anywhere anymore.
I too would like to purchase a set of these. My Ford parts department told me these are a Ford Performance item and can only be purchased through a Ford performance dealer, like Summit racing. The last time I checked they were not available yet.

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally! Definitive proof these exist, fit, work, come in black, and have lockers. Is this on Sasquatch? And if not, would they still work on it?

I have a non-Sasquatch Badlands with the upgraded wheel option, which is still 17". I can't imagine the lug size would be different on a Sasquatch but it's often the little things...I don't track the differences in the products quite as closely as many here do so maybe someone else could comment.

Products were the ones from OP. I purchased on Amazon.

Locks:
Lugs:

No issues for me.

Last edited:

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
for me cheapest option is just spray paint them. if they get messed up, just spray them again!

DrBriGuy

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lucky Nut

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

I can't imagine the lug size would be different on a Sasquatch but it's often the little things.

Locks:
Lugs:
I ordered this exact setup from Amazon yesterday for my FE. I will reply here after I receive to let you know if they work.

Sponsored

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I ordered this exact setup from Amazon yesterday for my FE. I will reply here after I receive to let you know if they work.
Thanks dude. I know there's no reason it wouldn't work, but it'd be nice to see it on someone with the same build as me.

P.S. Your username never, ever ceases to make me laugh.

FATHORSE

Big Bend
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did this a couple weeks ago.

Ford Bronco Black Lugs & Wheel Locks F9CC11EF-0E89-465C-BF09-D5BB61842F47

Ford Bronco Black Lugs & Wheel Locks F9CC11EF-0E89-465C-BF09-D5BB61842F47
Ok, where did you get those lugs, and is the blackout center bronco, is that vinyl? And the most important question, where in gods name did you get that fender delete. I have never seen it before. It looks tits!

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just said F it and ordered the ford accessories set of 24 + set of 6. They only shipped me the set of 6 and after two phone calls it's like I have to somehow make a federal case out of proving the negative that I didn't receive the set of 24.

Such a different experience dealing with Ford compared to modern e-commerce companies. Lesson learned, $150 lost. I do not recommend Ford accessories, if they mispack your order their remediation process is to assume the consumer is running a scam (they must think i'm a lug nut black market tycoon).

Last edited:

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

bump to tag this thread for when my Bronco arrives. (y)

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FYI for people here with the stock BD steelies, the center cap (plastic with the bronco logo) is held on by the midline bulge on the Ford lugs.

So the McGard lugs which are almost definitely a better design but lack that bulge/lip cannot hold the cap on. Just fyi for people, you'll need a new hub cap/cover if you want to use these aftermarket black lugs
Sponsored