Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, took my Bronco in on 4/24 and they confirmed CV boot failure. They kept my rig while waiting for parts and gave me a loaner BB baby Bronco while I waited.

Estimated completion was next Wednesday, but they actually got her back to me today!

Super glad for the quick turnaround! Especially given the long waits others have had!

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, took my Bronco in on 4/24 and they confirmed CV boot failure. They kept my rig while waiting for parts and gave me a loaner BB baby Bronco while I waited.

Estimated completion was next Wednesday, but they actually got her back to me today!

Super glad for the quick turnaround! Especially given the long waits others have had!
Sounds like you met an honest and reputable Ford dealer. Congrats.

This production issue has been well documented on this forum but yet we continue to hear about the problem. Imagine Henry Ford having access to almost instant and direct feedback from his buyers to fix assembly line issues.

Bureaucracies must be so embarrassing.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Bronco_Buckeroo

Bronco_Buckeroo

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sounds like you met an honest and reputable Ford dealer. Congrats.

This production issue has been well documented on this forum but yet we continue to hear about the problem. Imagine Henry Ford having access to almost instant and direct feedback from his buyers to fix assembly line issues.

Bureaucracies are be so embarrassing.
Yeah, Bowen Scarff Ford service in Kent, WA has always been pretty legit in all service and warranty work I’ve ever had them do.

Their sales team was good for my Ranger purchase. Would have gone through them for my Bronco, but had a MUCH better deal from a different dealer.

Bureaucracy is probably at the heart of it, but it’s definitely looks like some serious apathy where this issue is concerned.

BisSilent

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine had a loose cv boot clamp on the driver front outer that slipped off and through grease all over. Bought some cv grease and the clamp tool. Easier and quicker than taking to the dealer.
Unfortunatethat this happens to so many people.
Ordered apair of Ford performance axles to put on it...hopefully those have better QC🤦🏼‍♂️
20230823_174321.jpg
Screenshot_20230827_052430_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Sponsored