First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really like the look of these spare tire covers. https://boomco.com/products/painted...re-cover-2021-2024-boomerang-made-in-the-usa/

Ford Bronco Boomerang Painted-To-Match Rigid Ford Bronco Tire Cover 1703876113222
Ford Bronco Boomerang Painted-To-Match Rigid Ford Bronco Tire Cover 1703876126816

I like the master series where the ring around the cover is a black textured ring, however it doubles the cost. Not sure I can justify that price: https://boomco.com/products/masters...d-bronco-2021-2024-boomerang-made-in-the-usa/

Ford Bronco Boomerang Painted-To-Match Rigid Ford Bronco Tire Cover 1703876294756

Post your pics of the Rigid Tire Cover with the vinyl fabric band covering the tread portion and if you like it or not please! Does the one at the top with the vinyl fabric around the tread look cheap?
Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They look like nice covers, which I’d expect at that price point.

Unfortunately it gives too much of a Land Rover Defender vibe for me.

Sponsored

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All good points.

Bumping for more replies!
I want to get one but I also want to get a new set of wheels and larger tires and they don't do custom sizes. I'd have to match my wheel tire combo with an existing OEM bronco set up. I was hoping to do the 33s from the badlands but ill have to see.

I'm waiting on my current tires to wear out before I do anything though so that will be a while, I think.

Edit: Also, one user has the rigid version (not the metal one). I spoke to him a while back, asking about his general thoughts. Overall he thought it was good, "paint is solid, no scratch's, and still stays on tight" and recommends it to anyone who doesn't want a cover that flaps around in the wind. He doesn't keep it on while off-roading. He did have one complaint about the SAS version of it "the GY 35" tires are pretty fat so the cover back up camera hole rests so close to the camera end that you can see the edge of the ring in the video feed."

OP
OP
TTUHoopsFans

TTUHoopsFans

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I want to get one but I also want to get a new set of wheels and larger tires and they don't do custom sizes. I'd have to match my wheel tire combo with an existing OEM bronco set up. I was hoping to do the 33s from the badlands but ill have to see.

I'm waiting on my current tires to wear out before I do anything though so that will be a while, I think.

Edit: Also, one user has the rigid version (not the metal one). I spoke to him a while back, asking about his general thoughts. Overall he thought it was good, "paint is solid, no scratch's, and still stays on tight" and recommends it to anyone who doesn't want a cover that flaps around in the wind. He doesn't keep it on while off-roading. He did have one complaint about the SAS version of it "the GY 35" tires are pretty fat so the cover back up camera hole rests so close to the camera end that you can see the edge of the ring in the video feed."
Thank you. Oh darn, I have those same tires…

soupcansam

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thank you. Oh darn, I have those same tires…
Maybe ask the guy who bought them how he likes it now and the company directly about his/your concern regarding the camera. It's also worth considering, that the metal versions may have a different (possibly tighter) fit.

Sponsored

adcam

Badlands
First Name
Mando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4DR 2.3L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had my Boomerang for a few months now. No interference with the camera.
Ford Bronco Boomerang Painted-To-Match Rigid Ford Bronco Tire Cover IMG_0797

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@broadicustomworks - I feel like this design is right up your alley!
I love the design but not a fan of tire covers. Not my jam.
I’d rather be hit in the face with a rake.
*No offense to those who DO like them, rock on you wonderful and friendly people.
Sponsored