First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Couldn’t agree more with the poster. 50 shades of gray Is boring. Rapid Red (which looks awesome on the Bronco) Antimatter Blue and Cyber Orange should have never been removed from the line-up. Some like Eruption. Many of us think they swung and missed With that shade of Green.

Many believe the line-up is weak.
Sponsored

PPJJFF

Heritage
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and BMW 428I
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Sad there is no nice reds (with rapid being removed), and the only orange is locked behind the Raptor trim.
Rapid was awesome.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ITS THE PEOPLE FOLK's they're the ones ordering the boring colors. not fords problem . they cook them when they are ordered.
AMEN...Black wheels, black truck, how original. They provide what folks want....boring! I won't get into the physiological issues that have been published about black, on black, on black.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Last edited:

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
The color selection might be boring to you as a man but for some reason, women love the new Ford color catalog...
Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679324536282

Sponsored

nrlucas

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Buick Regal GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ITS THE PEOPLE FOLK's they're the ones ordering the boring colors. not fords problem . they cook them when they are ordered.
Well that's not entirely true. After 430 days of waiting, they told me they were no longer going to "cook mine the way I ordered it"....with Cyber Orange and forced me to pick a different color. They replaced Cyber Orange with a slightly different shade of Area 51 and called it Azure Grey Metallic. They 100% have a 50 Shades of Grey theme going on.

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 50Shades

FreddieLee

Wildtrak
First Name
Freddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’ve always driven neutral colored vehicles. In fact, most have been black, gray or silver, so for me, ordering a Bronco in Area 51 was a big deal. Amazing color in person. Had I seen Azure Grey in person, I would’ve ordered that color.

HOSSMAN

Badlands
First Name
HOSS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands, 2022 BMW X3 M-SPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, I would like to see my psychological issues since I am a triple black Badlands order this go-round. Oddly enough most all my trucks have been black and mostly because I hate black trim on different color vehicles, at least this way in my crazy mind it looks more uniform, call me OCD.

My original order was Antimatter Blue, canceled order because I didn't want to wait 2 years. Feb 2022 selected Hot Pepper Red then when I confirmed my order I somehow managed to go against all my fears of another black truck and selected black because I didn't care for the way the Hot Pepper Red looked in all the different lights. Some of it looks Rapid Red which I love but then it looks burnt orange and I'm an Aggie so couldn't do that. But of all the "colors" I do like Hot Pepper Red the most.

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

zerk4321

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Squatch Rapid Red
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I love my Rapid Red, but the thing I’ll say about the grays is that it’s far easier to add an accent color for letters, stripes, and other add-ons. Not so easy with red.

Sponsored

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
AMEN...Black wheels, black truck, how original. They provide what folks want....boring! I won't get into the physiological issues that have been published about black, on black, on black.
Physiological issues? Like what, muscle cramps? Sweating? Diarrhea? Headache? I need to know!

samjack

Base
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350, Mini Cooper, Bronco Sport, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
As far as color goes, I went with black because my little sister loved black vehicles. It was built on what would have been her 59th birthday. Some things you can't explain.

20230316_121903.jpg

PurpleBronco2.3

Base
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The pictures on B&P could never do any of the colors the justice they should for a simulation of what it’s going to look like. My Carb Gray looks so boring in the B&P but in real life it’s flickers and shines like no other gray I’ve seen. I feel like the first one on the hill reminds me a lot of Leadfoot which there was rumor it was coming to MY23 (it didn’t obviously).

90CFF510-0DDD-47DD-B5D6-A8C98D5C454F.jpeg

2F9D65E1-2428-4EC5-A734-343EBCC4C3A7.jpeg

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What bothers me more than the Bronco color choices is the fact that they are shared by other lines. Does the Bronco Sport and Bronco really need to share the same color palette?

Create some unique lifestyle colors just for the Bronco (and Ranger if needed).

Make limited run splash versions to get the entire rainbow out there on a vehicle with the Bronco’s production numbers.
Sponsored