First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
yea, even when you look at the options that were originally available, we still chose greys and blues
1679196067672.png
Well this is interesting... I wonder why they got rid of rapid red but kept the lower selling race red?

I actually really liked rapid red, it's my personal favorite of the new Bronco colors so far.
Sponsored

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Zero regrets for carb gray. Happy for everyone who likes their color though.

CG does the best job at hiding the fact I donā€™t wash my Bronco all winter šŸ¤. Plus it looks even better with black top and wheels. Wish Ford offered a ā€œNightshadeā€ package like Toyota does with the 4Runner. Would save a lot of us time trying to achieve the same look.

OP
OP

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
2023 is really a rough year for paint colors for Ford and many other manufacturers. It amazes me every time I walk back to this thing. No matter the parking lot, itā€™s always a sea of boredom I need to walk through to get to this smile inducing beastā€¦. Took a bit of a flyer with Code Orange, but couldnā€™t be more happy. Lifeā€™s too short for boring colors.

E84573BD-9B73-42F2-8310-CFD5B5832719.jpeg
Dodge actually brought back plum crazy for the Challengers final year... It's sooo tempting (could even option as an AWD GT) but I already have a high-powered sports car...

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 190418836_10220516054914430_3330061341873299673_n
What I need is a Daily Driver SUV to tackle Alaskas long winters while the convertible hibernates for the winter. I'm hoping that will maybe be a 2024 Bronco.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess is itā€™s half demand and half a sales tactic. For example, Cyber orange was a fun color ā€” the launch color no less ā€” but nobody ordered it so it got dropped.
Got some data to back that up? This was a recent outing put on by the local FB group, and ours wasnā€™t thereā€¦

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 5CD2F536-54E2-4446-9C22-CDCA970142B9
Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 78223D8B-8768-471D-AD26-B7E655AD2E52

yea, even when you look at the options that were originally available, we still chose greys and blues
1679196067672.png
A few things on this (persumably 2021) graph:

- Many of the colors shown donā€™t line up with the text, so who knows how accurate these percentages areā€¦

- Why is Eruption Green listed? It wasn't available for '21, and now that it is available, it's proven to be very popular.

- Cyber Orange and another color (Rapid Red, maybe?) weren't available on Base or BB in '21, and Lightning Blue could only be had on FE's. These colors likely would have had higher take rates if allowed on all trims.

- Cactus and A51 were the big thing a few years ago, but everybody has similar colors now, and I doubt theyā€™re as highly sought after now as they were in 20-21. And they certainly don't need to offer A51 and Azure at the same time, especially at the expense of dropping any shade of yellow or orange from the lineup (Heritage and Raptor notwithstanding, but those are both very limited production).

- Dealer stock vehicles are overwhelmingly black/white/silver/gray, so they have an unfair advantage in being picked. Are these colors REALLY desired by so many buyers? Or is it a matter of, ā€œWell, thatā€™s what they had on the lot, so I got itā€?

- If thereā€™s one thing thatā€™s certain, itā€™s that most people are boringā€¦ šŸ˜œ

LĆØĆ²n

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well this is interesting... I wonder why they got rid of rapid red but kept the lower selling race red?

I actually really liked rapid red, it's my personal favorite of the new Bronco colors so far.
Im just glad I got Rapid Red, period.

Actually brag about it being a ā€˜21 only color

Sponsored

HorizonHunter

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just yesterday I completed a Ford Bronco survey that was sent to me. My final comment was how Ford should forget conducting exterior color studies and just realize the world is full of colors other than gray.
Damn. I should have put that in mine. I'm happy with VB, but you're totally right. Mostly slammed them for roofs and back seats.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cyber orange seems pretty popular. We hadnā€™t had our cyber orange badlands very long when we met one in our neighborhood, he didnā€™t look happy and he didnā€™t wave. Then I met a different cyber orange, he seemed unimpressed as well.
Here all three of us thought we had something unique, but not as unique as we thought.
And this is in a low population small town area.
Iā€™ve only seen two other broncos in the area, a black one and a cactus grey.

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Let's play "Where's Waldo?", but with Broncos in parking lots.

OP
OP

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Got some data to back that up? This was a recent outing put on by the local FB group, and ours wasnā€™t thereā€¦

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 78223D8B-8768-471D-AD26-B7E655AD2E52

- If thereā€™s one thing thatā€™s certain, itā€™s that most people are boringā€¦ šŸ˜œ
All your post proves is that the only real broncos are Cyber Orange... everyone else is a pavement queen šŸ˜œ

OP
OP

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Let's play "Where's Waldo?", but with Broncos in parking lots.
But I already play that game! On the highway, through town, on tv and in movies.

I can spot a FSB over a mile away through multiple traffic lights... in the rain at dusk.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
MoonbeamšŸ‘€
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
I need photos, like a picture book. People can throw in some bronco sports to try to trip you up, something you might find on a Ford dealers coffee table
Eg

360_F_410581465_9RFsQgpqDTF0iEoGqHaBXZiMpAoZGcYG.jpg

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some people like myself like the A51 and CG along with the reds and such. Except I find it a little too much if it parks out front. Iā€™ve always liked white, black and gray. So an A51 is stepping it up for me.
This šŸ‘†

MrOzMan

Wildtrak
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah the Bronco colors are boring as hell. That really sucks cos itā€™s supposed to be a fun car. The only reason people get excited about particular ones is cos they know all the other ones suck in comparison. I think Holden / HSV had more exciting colors 15-20 years ago.

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679277607158

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679277422531

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679277377634

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679277344007

Ford Bronco Boring paint options? 1679277267458