Sponsored

Borla exhaust sound for 2.7 -- reviews / feedback?

WillinMA

Wildtrak
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrak, 2020 G Wagon, 2018 Audi R8 Spyder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am thinking about getting the Borla touring also. I don't want annoyingly loud, just a nicer deeper sound. Also hoping tucks up more than stock. Like the look of dual. How are you liking and how was install?
here is my original post after install… most of the time I’m not driving the car so get a chance to hear it a lot as it’s driving away and coming back. So I still think it’s the right choice where you aren’t trying to make it sound like a V8 but you want it to be a little deeper sounding. No issues of droning and on the highway you can’t really hear any difference with all the other things that get louder!!

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ed-with-video-sound-clips.54786/#post-1604331
Sponsored

SVTPete83

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Cobra, 92 Bronco, 2011 Raptor, Vans RV9A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The wife and I installed the Borla attack when our 2 door only had 130 miles on it. It does not drone at all. Sounds deep on start up. Once warmed up it almost sounds stock until you get to about 8psi of boost. Then it sounds great. Freeway cruise you barely notice it. Put your foot in it and it comes alive. I think its perfect.