Sponsored

Bought some Amber raptor lights from LED factory Mart and I don’t know what fuse to put them in.

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bought some raptor grill lights from LED factory mart and they say to put the fuse 21 but that’s the spare slot from what I know. And it doesn’t work if it’s plugged in there. Any idea where else I can place this for our always on power when lights are going? Just any 10a also how do I get the lid to close; do I have to melt a slot for it?
Ford Bronco Bought some Amber raptor lights from LED factory Mart and I don’t know what fuse to put them in. IMG_7813
Ford Bronco Bought some Amber raptor lights from LED factory Mart and I don’t know what fuse to put them in. IMG_7818
Sponsored

OP
OP

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Never mind. I’m going to waste an upfitter switch. The fuse 23 - front camera works, but don’t want to compromise the fuse box.

OP
OP

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Didn’t think of that. Thanks!

OP
OP

Mjasi3

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hmmm, wish the inputs were on the other side facing the fender, not the engine. would be a cleaner look to be able to hide the wires at the fender. I think its been discussed here already.

Sponsored

Scoop

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badsquatch, '74, '76, & '78 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why do you think this is a waste of an upfitter switch? This is what they were designed for. Unless you have over 6 uses for the switches?

My Raptor lights are wired to switch #3, fog lights to #4 and Winch isolator to #6.
Ford Bronco Bought some Amber raptor lights from LED factory Mart and I don’t know what fuse to put them in. IMG_3935.JPG

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs