Sponsored

Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights.

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was wanting some ditch and fog lights. So after shopping around I found these pod lights at harbor freight and some fog lights at amazon. The pod lights are $22 a piece and the fog lights were $30 for the pair. Ive had them on for a couple weeks and so far so good. Both products have great ratings so I thought I would share in case someone else has a budget.
https://www.amazon.com/OFFROADTOWN-Driving-Lights-Bright-Warranty/dp/B078RDJCPC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1
https://www.harborfreight.com/3-in-led-flood-light-64322.html

Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. light 3

Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. light 2

Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. light 1
Sponsored

1970AMCAMX

Base
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, AMC AMX, DF Goblin
Your Bronco Model
Base
The Harbour Freight ones are actually pretty good, not as bright as the popular ones that cost at least 10 times as much but good enough for normal use.

Robbie_S

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OB Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These both look good! How was the install of the lower fogs? Did you just remove the factory fogs and trim the plastic until they fit?

zjc26138

Big Bend
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I like them!

I'm interested in the harbor freight lights. I wonder how hard of install with having aux switches?

tynamo29

Base
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Your post inspired me today! I drove over to Tractor Supply Company and bought some inexpensive ditch lights of my own. I have not wired them in to the aux switch yet, but they look great mounted on.

Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. 499FBC29-94F1-4A1C-A59A-6017C0BF24AB
Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. CB07342B-217B-4EF6-B3DE-A27EEC2A4310

Sponsored

Pepperenavich

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Fx4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I was wanting some ditch and fog lights. So after shopping around I found these pod lights at harbor freight and some fog lights at amazon. The pod lights are $22 a piece and the fog lights were $30 for the pair. Ive had them on for a couple weeks and so far so good. Both products have great ratings so I thought I would share in case someone else has a budget.
https://www.amazon.com/OFFROADTOWN-Driving-Lights-Bright-Warranty/dp/B078RDJCPC?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1

Ford Bronco Installed some inexpensive fog lights and ditch lights. CB07342B-217B-4EF6-B3DE-A27EEC2A4310

What bracket did you use for the ditch lights?

Dmorty217

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camery
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I purchased Nilight ditch lights and led bars for mine. Work great and I have no complaints.

OP
OP
Mountain Mike

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
These both look good! How was the install of the lower fogs? Did you just remove the factory fogs and trim the plastic until they fit?
On the base Bronco you just need to cut out two squares using a template and simple wiring. Here is a video to help

OP
OP
Mountain Mike

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
OP
OP
Mountain Mike

Mountain Mike

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
I like them!

I'm interested in the harbor freight lights. I wonder how hard of install with having aux switches?
I have the aux switches and it made the install super easy. Just make sure to use some heat shrink tubing to keep the connections water tight.

Sponsored

frkrican2004

Outer Banks
First Name
freddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

looks great! did that bracket come with the ditch lights you installed?

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I may need some fogs for my aftermarket bumper. Sounds like those harbor freight ones might use 1.25 Amps? Which is less than the 3 amps the stock fogs pull (so I can keep them wired to the factory fog switch)

The only thing is I wish they were IP 68 i stead of only IP67. Being low in the bumper is pretty susceptible to submersion.
Sponsored