First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As a former Seabee, I’m not feeling the green. I wish it was a flat military green.
Archie, thanks for your service. “You build and fight!”
I did some work with the Seabees in Japan in 95-96, impressive group.
Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I have had about a thousand votes on my Instagram poll. I was surprised about the results. Honestly, I think that nobody is ever really happy with colors because they are such a personal item. I personally don't like green unless it is mint or boxwood, but plenty of others feel otherwise. I was set on Cactus Gray because of the deception it perceived. I wanted a light blue/green classic color. Anyways here are the poll results:
Screenshot_20201011-093049_Instagram.jpg

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have had about a thousand votes on my Instagram poll. I was surprised about the results. Honestly, I think that nobody is ever really happy with colors because they are such a personal item. I personally don't like green unless it is mint or boxwood, but plenty of others feel otherwise. I was set on Cactus Gray because of the deception it perceived. I wanted a light blue/green classic color. Anyways here are the poll results:
Ford Bronco Boxwood Green Screenshot_20201011-093049_Instagram
That's a lot of votes for a color that doesn't exist right now. A51 is a popular color too. I guess Ford is thinking that to many people will want a green and not offer it. Maybe they are holding back until model year sales dips before offering green.