Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Broncbuster 3.0 hoss ultimate IMG_8160

Big shout out to Tyler at broncbuster. Blew my bs ford oem rack on a Saturday headto fords map 900 picnic.

Reached out on Saturday night to our club for any racks that could be found in stock. Like always ford don’t have shit available.

20 minutes later got a message from Tyler. Explaining my situation on needing a rack by wed to make the woodward event for bronco nation.

Tyler went out of his way to box one up on a Sunday and sent out overnight on Monday. Went with his hoss 3.0 ultimate rack. Complete plug and play as described. Nothing needed to be done on my end. Even come with a warranty.

Bonus on the rack was my full rpg rods bolted right back up to it. Very nice.

I couldn’t have been happier with the out come. Trucks like a go cart on roids now. Cuts lanes like butter. The extra power is noticeable between my large tires and extra ponies.

I know a lot talk shit on BB on here. I know a lot on here see my ocd and the quality of the parts that go on my build.

I have no issues recommending this rack from bb when yours goes out. Excellent contact and support.
Thank you again Tyler for helping out.

I enjoyed my full photo shoot from fox 2 and local 4 that morning and talked to over 100 people about mods and community events.

Was thrilled they put my truck in with the ford performance line up. Thank you again bronco nation for a great event.
Sponsored

Last edited:

F-Spot

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla, FJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Their Hoss 3.0 was plug and play for you? No need to mess with Forscan or FDRS?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Their Hoss 3.0 was plug and play for you? No need to mess with Forscan or FDRS?

They come preprogrammed, so they are plug and play for the end user.

IwannaGOfast

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Ranger Long Travel, 2014 Cruze Commuter
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I see on their website they have the HOSS 3.0 steering rack upgrade for $3700 without tie rods. Does this include their bushing and passenger aluminum housing? Or is that just for the ford rack programmed ready to go?

OP
OP
Ground_zero298

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I see on their website they have the HOSS 3.0 steering rack upgrade for $3700 without tie rods. Does this include their bushing and passenger aluminum housing? Or is that just for the ford rack programmed ready to go?
Bushings and pass housing. Full upgrade. Lifetime warranty if you run the ford performance rods and their reinforcements. I skipped the ford performance rods as I have already installed my rpg kit and had to drill my knuckles.
And yes it plugged right up and worked out if the box. Nothing to do on my end.

Best part of the upgrade is the steering launching out of second now. Before I couldn’t keep it straight. Now it’s manageable from launch. Really liking it. Headed out for a overland this weekend. Interested to see how she does on the trails.
Sponsored