Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Turbo 350z, Bronco Badlands, Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just respectfully never liked the way that a body lift looks. Do you plan to go to 40s?
Sponsored

Rubin0326

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2022 Bronco 2017 F350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
why would you want them? Sorry not selling them I try to keep all original parts boxed up for when I sell or trade in, its something i have always done so when they try and say people don't want to buy customized cars I can say ill put it back to stock. I will never under stand why dealers try to say that when they customize cars on there lots to sell with huge mark ups?
I put a broncbuster 3 inch non my truck and the rear aftermarket bumper doesn't fit with there relocation brackets. Want to take it off but threw my bolts away like a genius.

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I put a broncbuster 3 inch non my truck and the rear aftermarket bumper doesn't fit with there relocation brackets. Want to take it off but threw my bolts away like a genius.
o sorry may be able to get someone on here. I would go to a fab shop and see if they can make a bracket for u

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just respectfully never liked the way that a body lift looks. Do you plan to go to 40s?
I plan on 38s most likely a 3 body and 3 suspension I feel like 40s may be to tight
I don't like body lifts on trucks but on the bronco with the bumper brackets its the exact look I was going for
Sponsored