dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

First off I love what they are doing over there bringing much needed parts to market as fast as they can. I ordered the 3 inch body lift packaging was great included stickers (love throwing on tool boxes) even a hole roll of tape for the wire loom.
really it was packaged well my only issue was that my order was stuck to the front of the box. My wife got home first lol "UR LIFTING IT MORE" normally would not be a big deal but after a resent land purchase I told her we need to cut back and stop spending till we build our savings back up. I am not worried about my spending!! well that fights over she wont hold a grudge, at least till next fight lol . I cant wait to throw this thing on I will post pix once I get a chance to put it in.

You have all been warned!!

Update 9/26

I had a question so I emailed broncbuster Thursday night and with in an hour Tyler answered me back I wasn't expecting an answer until Monday. You have to love that kind of service. I will be buying more from them very soon (like the bumper relocation brackets)

I have installed the lift looks amazing! Install on drivers side was supposed to be the hard side extending ground and moving and wrapping wires to go inside of lift puck as apposed to outside in a bulky piece of plastic, that was all super easy and fast maybe 20 minutes. On to passenger side started perfect till I got to the front bolt that wouldn't budge, pb blaster trying to muscle it out to no avail finally I gave up. that night i was trying to think how i could cut it out and it hit me next morning i grabbed my little dremel tool and started cutting that must have put enough heat in to it cuz I was able to get it out at that point threads must have been messed up from the factory. Maybe a total of 4 hour install that should have been an hour but that was alot of sitting there thinking how to get that one bolt out.

now I need some suggestions on tires I was planing on nitto terra grapplers like I have on my 250 but not sure on sizes i would like to keep the sas wheels
IMG_3985.JPG
IMG_4004.JPG
IMG_4006.PNG

IMG_4005.JPG

IMG_4002.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And a petition to discretely package Bronco parts is born…🤣

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When it doubt just say you won it in a giveaway promotion or that it was on sale for a price you couldn't turn down.
it was on sale!
I also said it was ordered months ago and was back ordered she bought it because the bronco its self took for ever and just about everything I order for it takes forever. this was sent within days of me ordering tho but she didn't need to know that it even came a day earlier than I expected from the tracking info

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it was on sale!
I also said it was ordered months ago and was back ordered she bought it because the bronco its self took for ever and just about everything I order for it takes forever. this was sent within days of me ordering tho but she didn't need to know that it even came a day earlier than I expected from the tracking info

And when in doubt go with my go to explanation that will work on pretty much anything:

Ford Bronco Broncbuster packaging issue - not discrete enough 5j7836

Sponsored

BroncoPls!

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rivian R1S, 22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just give the same standard answer on everything when my wife asks how much something cost. "About a hundred bucks" I have several "hundred dollar" guns in my safe.

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just give the same standard answer on everything when my wife asks how much something cost. "About a hundred bucks" I have several "hundred dollar" guns in my safe.
me too but she did look it up, so I sad it was a huge promo release sale. ya i have alot of those in my safe as well I buy alot of C&R guns I always say they are cheap cuz they are so old lol hopefully she never looks those up

Hopeless Diamond

Badlands
First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350/2dr Rubicon/'96 4R/'75 Intl D150/'22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
When I die, I just hope my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it...

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

When I die, I just hope my wife doesn't sell my stuff for what I told her I paid for it...
yup most men fear this. you will need to pick one kid you can trust with the correct info, but keep in mind they may blackmail you at some point!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

If you think this is bad...don't order from Metal Cloak! Their stuff has all sort of Jeep tape and logos! She'll think you ordered a new Jeep too!

Sponsored

Bud2020

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch 2.7 Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Must be nice to still have a collection. I lost everything in a tragic boating accident…☹

Rubin0326

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2022 Bronco 2017 F350 DRW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have your stock body bolts still? if so id like to buy them from you please!

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have your stock body bolts still? if so id like to buy them from you please!
why would you want them? Sorry not selling them I try to keep all original parts boxed up for when I sell or trade in, its something i have always done so when they try and say people don't want to buy customized cars I can say ill put it back to stock. I will never under stand why dealers try to say that when they customize cars on there lots to sell with huge mark ups?

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

When it doubt just say you won it in a giveaway promotion or that it was on sale for a price you couldn't turn down.
Or it was in the fine print at the bottom of the sales contract. Already paid for, Hon.

Of course she certainly would notice next time getting in the vehicle that either the Bronco grew or she is shrinking.

OP
OP
dan79

dan79

Big Bend
First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 f250
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Or it was in the fine print at the bottom of the sales contract. Already paid for, Hon.

Of course she certainly would notice next time getting in the vehicle that either the Bronco grew or she is shrinking.
I always tell her she is shrinking anyway lol and I would rather have it on the bronco before she knows lol
Sponsored