moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
To do this trail and survive body damage, you need amazing spotters and guides. The two best for the job were Steve St-Claire and John Coones, and for the driver, just a big pair of balls will do it and follow the instructions.

Speed up Version **45sec**

Normal Speed **6min**

Speed up version
Sponsored

Last edited:

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
This is awesome and what the Bronco was made for and kudos to off-roaders of all stripes but I didn’t even have the patience for the sped up version so needless to say I’m not serious 4x4 material, see everyone else at the mall!

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The only reason they ran that trail was to film it. Pretty sure that bronco has full steering upgrades and skids since they are a manufacturer associate with BroncBuster. Fyi it's one thing to do a trail and another thing to be in the way the whole time.

Damn good spotters who really knows the trail are the only way that rig got through.

Reactions: 0ne

Natethegreat1979

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The only reason they ran that trail was to film it. Pretty sure that bronco has full steering upgrades and skids since they are a manufacturer associate with BroncBuster. Fyi it's one thing to do a trail and another thing to be in the way the whole time.

Damn good spotters who really knows the trail are the only way that rig got through.
Wow dude......😂😂😂, the only part of your comment without bitter ass hatin in it was the damn period at the end! 😂😂😂

Sponsored

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow dude......😂😂😂, the only part of your comment without bitter ass hatin in it was the damn period at the end! 😂😂😂

Snacktime Busted !!! Natethegreat1979 avatar checks out !

Snacktime

Black Diamond
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not complete hate, I did buy a skid plate from them. It's like driving 5mph in the fast lane on the freeway, you don't even belong in the slow lane. I help with events like this, it's really slows everyone down to a crawl and is a detractor. Last trail run was awesome, everyone had enough skill to keep the party moving which made for a good time.

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I did Hells w/Steve St. Claire leading us/spotting. He knows the terrain out there like the back of his hand...knows the capabilities of 6G too. Kinda like he knows what you can do better than you do!

stickshifthappy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger, 65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To do this trail and survive body damage...
Would that be due to a rollover? I didn't see any point (in the sped-up version) where it appeared you were anywhere close to scraping anything.

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not complete hate, I did buy a skid plate from them. It's like driving 5mph in the fast lane on the freeway, you don't even belong in the slow lane. I help with events like this, it's really slows everyone down to a crawl and is a detractor. Last trail run was awesome, everyone had enough skill to keep the party moving which made for a good time.
He took less then 6min and he did it on the first try,,,, that pretty fast for obstacle like that ,,,, it help to have to best spotter in town,,, slow ? explain me how fast you need to do it then

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would that be due to a rollover? I didn't see any point (in the sped-up version) where it appeared you were anywhere close to scraping anything.
BroncBuster rollover in that trail ,,,, he survive but some body damage

OP
OP
moab6g

moab6g

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Maybe nor that part of the trail,,,,, other video show how narrow off camber,,, tight turn ,,,, look the full video of Loren Healy with is Bronco 4dr doing Pritchett Canyon and he remove all fender panel to avoid dig them ,,,, and he bust a tail light doing thr trail

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Be interesting to see the more technical parts up to this obstacle as it is near the end. Spotting here will help, but not impossible. I cant help to think that a lot of winch was used up to this point and that would be interesting to see with 6G. Pritchett is tore up these days.
Sponsored