Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

The Speedlogix rear roll bar brace is now shipping! It's a twin tube aluminum rear roll bar brace which adds rigidity and reduces and eliminates rattles, shakes and twisting from your Bronco during off-roading and normal driving by laterally connecting the roll bars. Our brace mounts to the existing factory threaded holes on the rear face of the roll bars. Easy 5 minute installation. Hardware included.

$399 + free shipping to the US48

The brace is available in uncoated aluminum as shown in the photos, or can be powder coated.

Details: https://speedlogix.com/products/speedlogix-rear-roll-bar-brace-2021-2024-bronco

53724480437_ff5d1dbe43_b.jpg

53725735699_b993c72463_b.jpg

This was a prototype I drove around with for a while, so it's rough and not the final product, but the overall pic is fun. :)
53736678287_58376bcf8c_b.jpg

We are working on an arched version, and a carbon fiber/billet version.
Sponsored

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The Speedlogix rear roll bar brace is now shipping! It's a twin tube aluminum rear roll bar brace which adds rigidity and reduces and eliminates rattles, shakes and twisting from your Bronco during off-roading and normal driving by laterally connecting the roll bars. Our brace mounts to the existing factory threaded holes on the rear face of the roll bars. Easy 5 minute installation. Hardware included.

$399 + free shipping to the US48

The brace is available in uncoated aluminum as shown in the photos, or can be powder coated.

Details: https://speedlogix.com/products/speedlogix-rear-roll-bar-brace-2021-2024-bronco

Ford Bronco Bronco Aluminum Rear Roll Bar Brace $399 Shipped 53736678287_58376bcf8c_b

Ford Bronco Bronco Aluminum Rear Roll Bar Brace $399 Shipped 53736678287_58376bcf8c_b

This was a prototype I drove around with for a while, so it's rough and not the final product, but the overall pic is fun. :)

We are working on an arched version, and a carbon fiber/billet version.
I think the arch version to not block view (tucked up high in the middle) and still fit 6.5 rear speakers would be a hit. Black and Carbon Fiber options.

OP
OP
Speedlogix

Speedlogix

Heritage
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I think the arch version to not block view (tucked up high in the middle) and still fit 6.5 rear speakers would be a hit. Black and Carbon Fiber options.
Agree and thank you for the feedback! I'm coating one of these white for my Heritage but definitely looking forward to the carbon version, too!

Arob_2

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
That is sweet! The carbon option is going to look amazing. I like the price of this one. Might have to order one and then get the carbon too lol!

Sponsored
OP
OP
Speedlogix

Speedlogix

Heritage
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Lisa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Heritage
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

hard to imagine a bit of untriangulated aluminum and 4 little bolts would meaningfully reduce any chassis flex..

Looks cool though.
Yes, it's an impressive improvement! I wanted to make one for the cool factor, and when I noticed it got rid of all the creaks and rattles I was ecstatic.

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, it's an impressive improvement! I wanted to make one for the cool factor, and when I noticed it got rid of all the creaks and rattles I was ecstatic.
If you make it to fit 6.5 speakers and look like it belongs (like ford performance c brace). Looks good with top off and somewhat hidden. Priced right to compete with Ford c brace.
Sponsored