First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat Supercrew / Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow.....I ordered Mar 27/2023, and it arrived July 7/2023....3 1/3 months or 14 1/2 weeks or 102 days. I am shocked!! 2023 Badlands 2.0L, 4 door, Auto, Lux Package, Tow Package, MIC Top, Roof Rack, Hoop Steps, All Weather Liners, Cargo Liner, etc. I intentionally ordered constrained options as wanted Manual Transmission but of course when order banks reopened in March that was not available. My thought was to order with the constraints so the order would take longer to get built (I was thinking 1 year up to 2 years) and then I would switch my order to 2024 when the order banks opened for 2024 MY in August. Well that clearly didn't work, who knew my order would get picked up and built so quickly. I mean my 2021 F150 Lariat Supercrew took 3 months in April 2021 when I picked it up. So now I have to decide wether to take the Auto or wait and reorder 2024 MY in Manual. Ford Lease extended my F150 lease while I waited for my Bronco so that could be a wrinkle. Fun times.

PS... I live in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada 1 hour from Canada/USA border at Maine here on the Eastern seaboard and I always deal with our local Ford dealership Downey Ford. Maybe I'm just a lucky Canadian Ford Fan :)
Sponsored

ultimateone

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 BB Sas Carbon Gray
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Insane that people are still waiting over a year also

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in April of '19 my JL Wrangler took 3 weeks to the day from order to delivery! But yes, that is quick, but I think a few people that ordered in spring of this years got theirs very quickly.

And I went to UM in Machias in the 90s, loved going to St. John to party!

Brianā€™sBronco

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands/17 Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine was 3 months to the day. I know others in the 6/19 build thread got theirs a few days quicker even though they were on the west coast.

Sponsored
OP
OP

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
in April of '19 my JL Wrangler took 3 weeks to the day from order to delivery! But yes, that is quick, but I think a few people that ordered in spring of this years got theirs very quickly.

And I went to UM in Machias in the 90s, loved going to St. John to party!
When they said they had a serial number early on I dismissed it as a mistake or dealer/sales person banter. Little did I know haha.

Happy to see someone out there knows this region a bit. I often get the ā€œcold hard up north in Canadaā€ conversation lol. Had a friend live in Machias 10-20 yrs ago. He really liked the area.

OP
OP

RR Drummer

Badlands
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Insane that people are still waiting over a year also
I know right?
Mine was 3 months to the day. I know others in the 6/19 build thread got theirs a few days quicker even though they were on the west coast.
Nice! Good to hear.
In 4 days , it will be 3 years for me.

Should arrive at the dealer this week or next.

Then there is a sales hold for the seatbelt recall.
WOW! Thatā€™s why I was expecting a long wait time and was prepared and totally ok with it.

Gleas

Wildtrak
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wildtrak 4dr, LUX, dual tops, due within the next ten days according to dealer. What really bugs me is that it is 1.5 hours away waiting for a transport. Wish I could go get it. They could pay me a portion of the $1700 freight.

Sponsored

userdude

Badlands
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 2dr Badsquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I put in an order for 2dr in mid-September 21. "Somehow" (šŸ˜‰) it got made into a 4dr. It came in mid-December of 21. Of course I waited for my 2dr, but did go check it out. I see it rolling around town every now and then (supposedly got bought by someone at the dealership šŸ˜‰).

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow.....I ordered Mar 27/2023, and it arrived July 7/2023....3 1/3 months or 14 1/2 weeks or 102 days. I am shocked!! 2023 Badlands 2.0L, 4 door, Auto, Lux Package, Tow Package, MIC Top, Roof Rack, Hoop Steps, All Weather Liners, Cargo Liner, etc. I intentionally ordered constrained options as wanted Manual Transmission but of course when order banks reopened in March that was not available. My thought was to order with the constraints so the order would take longer to get built (I was thinking 1 year up to 2 years) and then I would switch my order to 2024 when the order banks opened for 2024 MY in August. Well that clearly didn't work, who knew my order would get picked up and built so quickly. I mean my 2021 F150 Lariat Supercrew took 3 months in April 2021 when I picked it up. So now I have to decide wether to take the Auto or wait and reorder 2024 MY in Manual. Ford Lease extended my F150 lease while I waited for my Bronco so that could be a wrinkle. Fun times.

PS... I live in Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada 1 hour from Canada/USA border at Maine here on the Eastern seaboard and I always deal with our local Ford dealership Downey Ford. Maybe I'm just a lucky Canadian Ford Fan :)
Has Ford started putting the Maverick 2.0L engine
In the big Bronco now ? Lol
Sponsored