First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are you worried that your Bronco is going to be built before someone else with an earlier timestamp? Do you want to gripe and complain with impunity on this site about not getting an e-mail yet?

b21trc.png

Feel free to use this handy "proof of timestamp" passport. Put in any date and time you want, and that way, no one will feel your Bronco got built unfairly before theirs.
Cynicism and sarcasm fully blended create superior humor. I love it! You could be retired and fit right it around my home. You are hired son! I owe you a beer and big steak the size of my head bone.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Good part is you don’t even need insurance! I see you can pick up your Bronco at one dealer and have it serviced at another. Nice!

OP
OP
BigMex

BigMex

Badlands
First Name
Ezra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 White Ford Bronco (moar door, 7spd, lux)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cynicism and sarcasm fully blended create superior humor. I love it! You could be retired and fit right it around my home. You are hired son! I owe you a beer and big steak the size of my head bone.
Yuengling and a Porterhouse, medium rare, please and thank you. I’ll bring the lobster tails, sautΓ©ed shrooms&onions, and cheesecake for dessert! πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰

elnorte

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are you worried that your Bronco is going to be built before someone else with an earlier timestamp? Do you want to gripe and complain with impunity on this site about not getting an e-mail yet?

b21trc.png

Feel free to use this handy "proof of timestamp" passport. Put in any date and time you want, and that way, no one will feel your Bronco got built unfairly before theirs.
Reminds me of a "sick call" slip I saw in the Army.

Sponsored

djp

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
djp
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands 4dr || '21 Bronco Sport BigBend
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

b21trc.png

Will we be able to cross state lines with this record card?

bozmosis

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford '21 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Does my X- Plan PIN number go in the Other field?

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

b21trc.png

Funny how no one has an issue showing an ID to get one of these very easily duped Bronco timestamp cards.

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

b21trc.png

LMAO
Sponsored