IXFE

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
if you lock your keys in your car, and you have the "Intelligent Access" from the mid package, doesn't that mean anyone can walk up to your bronco, touch the handle, and it will unlock? because the keys are inside?
If you have intelligent access, will the car even lock of it detects the keys are still inside the vehicle?
I have a 2019 F250 with intelligent access. Before that I had the same rig but 2017. In three years since I’ve been driving this beast I NEVER take the key out of the truck. It’s hidden away in a spot Ford makes for just this purpose. Keypad is used to lock and unlock at least 20x a day. Only when I’m at a valet do I remove the key for them. I learned this trick on another Ford truck forum. Lots of guys do it. It’s really nice not having a key in your pocket all the time. There’s already enough going on in there with phones, wallets, pocket knives, etc.

As far as the Ford app, yeah it’s nice in a pinch, but it’s SLOW af. I only use it to remote start the truck from a distance. My second key is in the house and, as long as you’re within range, it’s soooo much faster to remote start using the fob.
Sponsored