Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It seems that a lot of these smaller dealers are the ones with this ADM crap. You have to make enough noise to get the attention of the owner(s).

Will2497

Badlands
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a lawyer, but...
Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 1644005071882

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The store Manager is not even responding to calls or emails
Can’t say that I’m surprised looking at him and the other sh!t stain employees at that dealership. Has anyone from Ford reached out to you?

Sponsored

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The store Manager is not even responding to calls or emails
There are already several google reviews from folks who read this thread. Front Royal Ford may be using the "hide under a rock and hope the issue will fade away" tactic. Next, they will likely move to "we were willing to remove the ADM but with these negative reviews, we can no longer do that".

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was reading reviews and this is what they did to someone that serves our country. Front Royal Ford...please blow up all of their reviews with 1 star. How they can do this is beyond me. Forget my order I have already placed another one but this guy serves our country and to make an extra buck they treat him this wayđź–• I have no interest in buying from a company like this.
Sales Manager Hamza Saeed
GM Steve Sarecky
Front Royal Ford
They deserve 1 star reviews

Screenshot_20220204-205048_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The manager isn't responding to calls or emails
@Ford Motor Company needs to put a stop to this. These dealers are basically stealing people’s orders/reservations. There’s a reason these dealers don’t mention ADM when people place a order.

I have to give it to my hometown dealer they at least were upfront about their $2,500 ADM, why my wife didn’t order with them.

This is getting ridiculous, especially when Ford has threatened dealers when it comes to the EV F150.

Edit: if it’s dealer inventory then they can charge whatever they want.

Last edited:

Sponsored

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
They went from a 4.1 to a 4.0, would be neat to see them drop out of the 4s

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
They went from a 4.1 to a 4.0, would be neat to see them drop out of the 4s
They should! I saw a review today that sealed the deal I will never do business there.

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Ford Motor Company needs to put a stop to this. These dealers are basically stealing people’s orders/reservations. There’s a reason these dealers don’t mention ADM when people place a order.

I have to give it to my hometown dealer they at least were upfront about their $2,500 ADM, why my wife didn’t order with them.

This is getting ridiculous, especially when Ford has threatened dealers when it comes to the EV F150.

Edit: if it’s dealer allocation then they can charge whatever they want.
Ford should care who is representing them. This is how this company supports its military members

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Karen82! and other's...

There's a very simple way to deal with these dealers throwing on last minute markups.

When they tell you they're adding it just smile and say sure, no problem.

Go down to the dealer to sign your deal. Obviously you're going to want to test drive your new car before you finalize the deal.

Once you get out on the road ask the stealership person "So you're sure you want to charge me a markup?" When they confirm that they do want to ask them "So until I sign the paperwork and pay the markup, this Bronco's your dealerships property not mine... right?"

At this point you should be accelerating and going a little too fast.

"So if it was to be damaged during this test drive, I get to walk away from your busted ass Bronco?"

Start cutting some corners, following way too close, throw in a couple of swerves... this is your time to sell yourself on being SO fired up and angry that ANYTHING is bound to happen.

Talk about how the Bronco in General performs in real world accidents. That even though the Broncos end up totaled, the passengers walk away.

Start ranting about how long you've waited for your Bronco, how disappointed you are in Ford, and now to have been lied to by his dealership it's just all too much to take. That if you cant have YOUR BRONCO that YOU ordered for MSRP, then by god NO ONE is going to have it.

Once he starts backpedaling you pull out the pre-drawn up sales agreement listing your Bronco with your VIN for the agreed upon sales price.

If Freddy Fuckface refuses to sign you gotta go FULL SEND with that Bronco.

OP
OP

Karen82!

Big Bend
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Karen82! and other's...

There's a very simple way to deal with these dealers throwing on last minute markups.

When they tell you they're adding it just smile and say sure, no problem.

Go down to the dealer to sign your deal. Obviously you're going to want to test drive your new car before you finalize the deal.

Once you get out on the road ask the stealership person "So you're sure you want to charge me a markup?" When they confirm that they do want to ask them "So until I sign the paperwork and pay the markup, this Bronco's your dealerships property not mine... right?"

At this point you should be accelerating and going a little too fast.

"So if it was to be damaged during this test drive, I get to walk away from your busted ass Bronco?"

Start cutting some corners, following way too close, throw in a couple of swerves... this is your time to sell yourself on being SO fired up and angry that ANYTHING is bound to happen.

Start ranting about how long you've waited for your Bronco, how disappointed you are in Ford, and now to have been lied to by his dealership it's just all too much to take. That if you cant have YOUR BRONCO that YOU ordered for MSRP, then by god NO ONE is going to have it.

Once he starts backpedaling you pull out the pre-drawn up sales agreement listing your Bronco with your VIN for the agreed upon sales price.

If Freddy Fuckface refuses to sign you gotta go FULL SEND with that Bronco.
I just laughed way to hard about this!!
Sponsored