dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If Ford isn't going to do anything, why did they Tweet out something along the lines of "let us handle it" (before attacking the dealer on reviews), in regards to another situation exactly like this? Are you saying Levine was lying again?
Yes. Dealership will revolt if Ford comes out and says they cannot sell Bronco's with an ADM. The lawsuits against Ford from dealerships would come fast. Under Fords current model with dealership Ford sets the MSRP and dealership set the final sales price.

Ford may ask the dealership to honor commitments saying they would only charge MSRP and no ADM for a new Bronco, but you're going to need proof of that at least an email. Just saying the sales person told me I would only have to pay MSRP isn't going to fly.
Sponsored

Ssach

Badlands
First Name
Sanjay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Badlands one day
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When does @Ford start to press dealerships of these shady practices.? I have said this many times, no one places an order expecting a ADM at dealer discretion.

1. Client allocation being sent to dealership. Allow for immediate change to worthy dealership of clients choice.
2. Withhold future client allocations to those dealerships that continue to do this.

I am all for ADM on dealer stock, but if it is a client allocation ....FORD needs to step in and start protecting the brand.

Lucky for me I made sure to get it in writing after reading all these nightmare stories.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nope I am an idiot! When we spoke and he said MSRP I never gave it a second thought...why lie. I should of had my husband do it from the beginning, he doesn't trust anyone!
Go in there and slap the shit out of that fat bastard!

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes. Dealership will revolt if Ford comes out and says they cannot sell Bronco's with an ADM. The lawsuits against Ford from dealerships would come fast. Under Fords current model with dealership Ford sets the MSRP and dealership set the final sales price.

Ford may ask the dealership to honor commitments saying they would only charge MSRP and no ADM for a new Bronco, but you're going to need proof of that at least an email. Just saying the sales person told me I would only have to pay MSRP isn't going to fly.
Ford has already sent out such notices for certain vehicles. The first dealer they try to discipline could result in a lawsuit.

Sponsored

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How else is that guy gonna afford his shades and buying drinks for all the ladies at the bar?

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those guys are so greasy, their used bedsheets could power a 3rd World Countryā€¦

Bob 07064

Base
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 4x4 ranger, '17 edge 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Everyone who says they wonā€™t pay over msrp period isnā€™t likely in your shoes. Youā€™ve waited a long time for this moment. What if you offered to pay $5000 over if they issue you a 7yr/100k bumper to bumper warranty and or some extras youā€™d like to have and finance you for an extra 6 months to help you spread out their last second overcharge. Or offer way less than $5000 with no add ons They may think they have another buyer in the wings but youā€™re standing there ready to sign paperwork. You may not get the exact price you deserve but you might get good enough to let it go and just enjoy your bronco. Def a personal decision just saying you might have some options. Iā€™d def try to deal with GM and not sales mgr buffoon. Itā€™s hard for a half way decent man to screw over a nice lady. Play the game get the bronco. Or as you stated start over with an honest dealer and get it in writing so no games required. Best of luck to you. I hope it works out.

editā€¦and do it in person not on email. Iā€™d probably surprise show up and ask to see GM and be prepared to wait. Everything works better in person. Email and phone too easy to blow you off.
I call BULLSHIT!I walked away from my order when the dealer wanted to overcharge me 8k on a 30k truck. I waited over a year, have all the emails that link my name to that vin and all. At the end of the day the dealer owns the truck till they sell it to you and at that point you either pay or walk away. If they can't sell it to the public in a certain amount of time they'll dump it in the auction market where they'll still get above sticker.

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I placed my reservation 9/20. In March I placed my order with Billy Albright. Through our discussions he assured me MSRP price. My order was pushed to 22 and just last week I finally got my VIN, then the following week I was notified they would charge a markup of $5000. I sent my Price Protection number that Ford gave me to my salesman and his response was all of our vehicles are priced over MSRP. I called Ford to make a complaint but now I feel like I have no options. Over a year of waiting just to be told after I finally have a VIN that they will not not honor MSRP and over charge $5000.

Ford Bronco Front Royal Ford avoid at all cost 5txzza
Just saw this posting:

Ford CEO Farley Says Dealers Who Price Gouge Could Get Fewer Vehicle Allocations

Use that to get their attention.
Sponsored