Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone,

Newly registered, but long time lurker. =) Ordered my new Bronco using my 2020 reservation just last week. All the talk about confirming ADM/no ADM and people getting pick-up day upcharge has me spooked, now.

I attached pics of the paper work I received. No mention of ADM or additional cost in our chat. Rep had verbally said they did not charge ADM (months back when we were talking a 2021 model, though). Only pointed out, it would come out at the same as the online tool printout I shared plus the fees + tax listed. Basically, MSRP. No deposit. ID was copied. I noticed they didn't sign the Vehicle Purchase Contract after I walked out (like a dope).

Can someone give me (everyone) a recommendation on what we should get paperwork-wise to be as best covered as possible against surprise ADM or delivery day upcharge?

Am I covered here? I am going to chat with the rep, but bringing this up without knowing what to walk out with in writing to be covered would be a waste. I've looked into how fellow Bronco6G members have cleared a submitted order with Ford Customer Support and changed dealers if they had to.

And of course, if there's a write-up on this I missed, please point me to it. I really appreciate your help!

Bronco 1.jpg

Bronco 2.jpg
Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yours appears to be a contract. Done.

Short of an actual contract, you depend on dealer's ethics. Most of us have orders, which aren't indeed legally binding.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks good to me with the exception of a dealer signature. When you take to your rep, just tell him it looks like the Sales Manager forgot to sign the purchase agreement and you will be by shortly for him to sign it.

OP
OP
Eldrinarr

Eldrinarr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Exciting new development. I noticed my order was not showing up in the Ford portal. It still wanted me to order my reserved 2021 Bronco. Called Ford support and it appears the rep forgot to attach the order to my reservation number. Back the the dealer I go. :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Eldrinarr

Eldrinarr

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Follow-up on this. Spoke with my rep and he confirmed that it had not been attached to the reservation. They got it attached to the reservation and I discussed with him about the vehicle purchase contract signatures. He was very upfront that they will not sign the VPC since it's a pre-order. We chatted and in the end he gave me some assurances in writing that the pricing on the Bronco when it arrives will be what was on my VPC unless Ford changes the MSRP.

In the end, I was happy with that. He went above and beyond what I know some dealers are willing to do from posts here on 6G. Seems like its the risk of playing the Bronco pre-order game. Now I wait with the rest of you. =)

Thanks for the feedback to those who did. Appreciated.
Sponsored