Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

priority code is 19 and the dealer has an allocation of 25. i dont know if their allocation matters in the priority code but figured i would offer that too.
Priority codes are used to set priority within a dealership. For the Bronco, Ford is basing priority within a dealership by timestamp, not priority code. A code of "99" is the only one that really matters and tells Ford to hold the order and not schedule the build process.

You should ask your dealership where you are on their list. You stated they have an initial allocation of 25 for MY21, but if you're 30 on the dealership's list of converted orders then you'll likely receive a MY22. Of course, if you're 5 on their list, you have a good chance of receiving a MY21. This will vary depending on the specifications of your Bronco and whether all of the necessary parts are available when your build is up for scheduling.
Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'02 E55 wagon, '98 Suzuki X-90, '96 Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my reservation was on 2/22 and I converted on 2/23. Believe my dealer has 55 allocations and I am number 70... LOL I'll probably be a 22' unless my build is an easier build for Ford to push through. BUT there is a possibilty based on supply!

2 door, Black Diamond, Cyber Orange, 2.3, manual, tow, sound deadening, roof rails and floor mats.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my reservation was on 2/22 and I converted on 2/23. Believe my dealer has 55 allocations and I am number 70... LOL I'll probably be a 22' unless my build is an easier build for Ford to push through. BUT there is a possibilty based on supply!

2 door, Black Diamond, Cyber Orange, 2.3, manual, tow, sound deadening, roof rails and floor mats.
You ordered 4 days ago?

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you just reserved on Monday, then you are definitely a mid to late MY22.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You ordered 4 days ago?
Haha yup and reserved 5 days ago if you are including today as a day. They also put my priority code at 10, which I know doesn't really mean anything

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you just reserved on Monday, then you are definitely a mid to late MY22.
Most likely, but it could be a possibility since I didn't add a lot of options to my order. I can always hope! Especially if my dealer doesn't take anymore orders.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Haha yup and reserved 5 days ago if you are including today as a day. They also put my priority code at 10, which I know doesn't really mean anything
Hmm. Haha. Well, if you aren’t in the top 55 you’re going to find it hard to get a 21. Once the 22’s hit you’ll be at the very end of the line. I’m August and I’m hoping May of next year.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hmm. Haha. Well, if you aren’t in the top 55 you’re going to find it hard to get a 21. Once the 22’s hit you’ll be at the very end of the line. I’m August and I’m hoping May of next year.
Curious to see how Ford will do the orders. What if 35 of those orders had the mod top option? Is it possible I could be pushed forward?

BadlandsBronc21

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tundra Crewmax 2018 Audi S5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine does, I am 7 out of 30 allocations or so.
I asked my dealer what their allocation was and where I sit and they said it's all based on reservation time stamps which includes over 800 Ford dealerships so there is no way they could tell me. It doesn't sound right ot me since they should know what their allocation is.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious to see how Ford will do the orders. What if 35 of those orders had the mod top option? Is it possible I could be pushed forward?
With how stupid this allocation thing is, anything is possible I guess. Assuming Ford builds all the allocation and a bunch drop you could find yourself in it but just ordering the other day, I dunno lol. That would be pretty shitty if you did tbh, you’re 8 months behind 150K+ people.

Sponsored

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With how stupid this allocation thing is, anything is possible I guess. Assuming Ford builds all the allocation and a bunch drop you could find yourself in it but just ordering the other day, I dunno lol. That would be pretty shitty if you did tbh, you’re 8 months behind 150K+ people.
Well that is 150k + reservations. How many of those reservations are actually turning into orders is another story. But yea that would be pretty shitty. I have no idea how the allocation is going to work. I have a feeling it'll be based on both reservation as well as what parts are available to push out the most product.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that is 150k + reservations. How many of those reservations are actually turning into orders is another story. But yea that would be pretty shitty. I have no idea how the allocation is going to work. I have a feeling it'll be based on both reservation as well as what parts are available to push out the most product.
Its allocation and time stamp. So they’re building orders by time stamp but no single dealer will get more than what they are allocated. They’ll take every order and build them as commodities become available. What’s shitty is the allocation formula as it over rules time stamp because if you fall into someone’s allocation you would be months ahead of someone else simply based on your dealer choice. Nobody here is a fan of the way Ford is doing this and feel it’s a slap in the face. There are over 200K orders now, 150K happened in the first 3 weeks.

Last edited:

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its allocation and time stamp. So they’re building orders by time stamp but no single dealer will get more than what they are allocated. They’ll through every order in order and build them as commodities become available. What’s shitty is the allocation formula as it over rules time stamp because if you fall into someone’s allocation you would be months ahead of someone else simply based on your dealer choice. Nobody here is a fan of the way Ford is doing this and feel it’s a slap in the face. There are over 200K orders now, 150K happened in the first 3 weeks.
Remember that is reservations, not orders. The time window is up until March 19th to put an order in regardless of reservation time. I am assuming since I put my order in that I would have a better chance of getting Bronco than someone ordering after the 19th? Not really sure. Also the allocation and timestamp does suck because the dealer I am working at is small volume which gives me more of a chance than a high volume store.

ChompSticks

Black Diamond
First Name
ChompSticks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Its allocation and time stamp. So they’re building orders by time stamp but no single dealer will get more than what they are allocated. They’ll through every order in order and build them as commodities become available. What’s shitty is the allocation formula as it over rules time stamp because if you fall into someone’s allocation you would be months ahead of someone else simply based on your dealer choice. Nobody here is a fan of the way Ford is doing this and feel it’s a slap in the face. There are over 200K orders now, 150K happened in the first 3 weeks.
BTW I am most likely not getting a 21' , but who knows what could happen.

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I read about half of the pages and gave up.

I have a 7/27 Converted Reservation with a 2.7, SAS
But I also have a Ford Escape Lease that expires in June 2022
As such, I am feeling pretty good on the timing of my Bronco.

If I get super super lucky and get it in 2021 [Highly Doubtful]
welp,
I will have an additional payment for a while. No big dealeo
I will call the extra payment my Smile Fee.
Sponsored