Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There’s only 10% of Black Diamond orders left with no build dates. If they can make 11% of them. Doesn’t that make us golden for a build date? I’m reaching lol. I know
Nope it means that they can only make 11% in Sept. If they can build 11000 bronco in Sept, that's only 1150 BDs out of some 13000 order. So at this rate BD orders will be filled in 11 months.

I guessed on the total 130000 * 10% = 13000 BDs. And the 11000 is from others MAP 6 to 1 bronco to ranger estimate.
Sponsored

6GJohnny

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You want to get your Bronco order scheduled ASAP?

Here is a list of the take rates versus demand for September production.

Your Big Bend, 4-Door, 2.3, Automatic/Manual, Soft Top order could get scheduled ASAP!

Now you just need to decide what compromises you may be willing to make to get your Bronco scheduled more quickly. You should have a week or two to contact your dealer to get your options updated as close as possible to what this list allows.

Also please keep in mind, these commodities change monthly. So August looks different than September. September will look different than October, etc. So Webasto could be able to produce more hard tops, or there may be more or less supplies for sasquatch. These only apply to this upcoming scheduling month.

Bronco Commodity September.PNG
Thanks Zach! Placed my order at your dealership. Sure glad I did. I still have some wait I know. But I'm looking forward to driving up from Tennessee to get my 2-dr Big Bend V-6 hardtop with mid pkg and HD bumper. I also want to add the rock rails, some LED fog lights to that HD bumper and spare cover. Thanks!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so tired of seeing this. Can’t give customers their WTs but by all means let’s give ALL dealers WTs for mannequins. So frustrating!
Yep... It's the way it is, I just saw a OBX with almost my exact build, wearing a dealer plate, and having an additional sin for good measure. I'm not mad, I just keep reminding myself it's one more Bronco closer to being my turn.

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting to see the figures, but at the end of the day, without knowing the actual or even estimated timing difference for a sacrifice, and allocations, etc., it still seems like you're just doing Ford a favor to possibly get something less than you desire an indeterminate amount of time sooner

After all this time I'm not budging personally
How does it "help" Ford? If they sell 100% of the builds there is nothing more that can be done. There is not 101% of vehicles... and it keeps the production moving. Jobs is jobs.

smoot618

Badlands
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As if that mattered... It does somewhat, but it's not the end all be all of things.
If you were pushed into 2022, what's the latest you can change an option? Say a Mid Package to a High Package?

Sponsored

madbaird

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 FX4 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

**Sigh** Well at least I have a new transmission in my truck...might last me until my order comes.

Thomman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Cooper S, 2012 Skoda Yeti, 2018 Tiger 800
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m still amazed that folks would drop the options they want just to get a vehicle sooner. Seems smarter to wait and get the vehicle you actually want.
I agree - unless there are circumstances that forces one to compromise and drop some options.

I'm a 6.30pm 07/14/20 Reservation (BL, non-Squatch, 7MT, Mid package, 2.3L, MIC, Tow and PPF). Expectation was that I'd see it in July or August 2021. No word yet from FoMoCo....

Lost my daily drive last week - had to give it to my son who just got a job and needs a car. Pain sharing the wife's car and now am getting antsy. My dealer suggested I drop the Tow and PPF which I did last week and OP's post now shows these as constraints for September. Hopefully, dropping these this will help.

Curious what the gurus on this forum think my chances are now ....

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How does it "help" Ford? If they sell 100% of the builds there is nothing more that can be done. There is not 101% of vehicles... and it keeps the production moving. Jobs is jobs.
I meant it helps them in the context of not having to build what you really wanted, letting them make your build with best available parts, and wiping your order off the books.

A bronco is a bronco at the end of the day, but if they can give you what is on hand versus what you really want, it helps them out of this mess in my opinion.

Jsullivan

Base
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer, 2016 F350 Diesel, 2013 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
No regular cab Raptors. The point was that the regular cab short bed F-150 is the shortest F-150 available, and therefore the closest to my uses to the Bronco. The fact that there is only $15K between them makes the Raptor a no brainer in my book by comparison to the regular cab short box.

in 2020 the Raptor 800a Scab was around $55K, the loaded regular cab F-150 short bed was $45K. Once again, no brainer to buy the Raptor for $10K more.

The delta on a base Bronco 2 door at $28,500 and a FE at $60K is nuts by comparison, twice as much. My $47K badlands is probably a stupid move compared to the base at $30,500 as I spec it out, but I want what I want.
I ordered the Base because the only 2 things I couldn't get that I would like to have had are the Marine Grade Seats and the Sandstone Interior.
I wasn't spending an additional $6000.00 for those 2 additions.
I don't really like any of the available rims or tire options, Exception the Badlands optional ones, so I would have switched the tires and rims regardless of build.
I already have my tires and rims, I'm waiting on my $150 hitch (not available yet), Fog lamps and Go Rhino D1 running boards.
I'll have exactly what I want for under $38,000.
Edit: Can anyone who has a HD front bumper, tell me if Ford left the fog light switch in the light switch? If not I'll use one of the Aux switches but it would be nice if they did.

Last edited:

Coloradonatives

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'69 Chevelle 2020 Chevy Traverse 2009 9-7x Aero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I meant it helps them in the context of not having to build what you really wanted, letting them make your build with best available parts, and wiping your order off the books.

A bronco is a bronco at the end of the day, but if they can give you what is on hand versus what you really want, it helps them out of this mess in my opinion.
We make those choices- not them! Patience... For my money, I will get what I want knowing it means waiting longer. Why order what you don't want and then complain?

Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We make those choices- not them! Patience... For my money, I will get what I want knowing it means waiting longer. Why order what you don't want and then complain?
Oh yeah, standing firm here on the order as well

maxey143

Outer Banks
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So based off this I have a 1 / 72 % chance to get a build not holding my breath!

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. If I was to order a non sasquatch 4dr w MIC 2.3… how long am I waiting to take delivery

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey guys. If I was to order a non sasquatch 4dr w MIC 2.3… how long am I waiting to take delivery
Depends on trim level? BL and BD both require the modular front bumper, which is a constrained commodity.

Based on your B6G join date, you probably have a Day 1 or Day 2 reservation date, so you‘re probably in good shape for 21MY, depending on where you are in your dealer’s allocation.

If you have a constrained trim level and any constrained Key Options (refer to the September chart in post #1) in addition to the MIC hardtop, you might slip into 22MY.

One of the biggest constraints where demand is greater than supply is the MIC hard top, so if you don’t want to change to a soft top, you may be delaying your build, because FEs require MIC tops, and they’re all scheduled to be built this year, so that will be soaking up a lot of MIC top supply.

Last edited:

Stevem

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I read this correct a OBX with lux, tow package and soft top is +34
I have a Dec 7 reservation. Am I seeing a chance I could get my Bronco this year if I switch to soft top?
Sponsored