Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tacoma w/ long travel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is a dope top on it wonder which one it is? I don’t think it’s the regular soft top or the MIC but I like it, like how it’s kinda tucked into the top frame instead of covering it

*Edit: it’s probably a TONNEA brand cover or could be hardtop hard to tell with angle
Looks like the MIC to me.
Sponsored

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

This is a dope top on it wonder which one it is? I don’t think it’s the regular soft top or the MIC but I like it, like how it’s kinda tucked into the top frame instead of covering it

*Edit: it’s probably a TONNEA brand cover or could be hardtop hard to tell with angle
That's definitely the MIC Top. The ridges on top are the actual top, not the frame.

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you’ve ever tried to live like the locals and take their shuttle buses, they drive around the corners and little roads doing 80! 😅
This was our 5th time. Driving on the left side feels more natural each time! I’m guessing Jeep will continue to be king of the island rental market. Even when Bronco is in plentiful supply. Bronco is probably too big for most places. I couldn’t imagine finding a place to park a Squatch or base for that matter in Cruz Bay!

BadBoyBroncoBilly

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E150 Adventure Van, Chevrolet Spark
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That takes some serious brass balls :) The drone operator needs to get fired he sucks at videoing!!

Bronco71

Badlands
First Name
Scottie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1979 F250 Ranger Lariat, 1980 CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s nice. I’d just love to have my Bronco so I could back it down my mostly flat driveway.

Sponsored