First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Leather = much too nice. Be funny to see half the people on this forum in a rainstorm when the doors and tops are off trying to hide their little "luxury" Bronco from the elements. ?

BPMANAZ

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have to admit that sometimes it feels like Ford is revealing the Bronco's final interior version to us, one tiny detail at a time. Like a farmer feeds scraps to the family rooster. Today it's contrasting thread color scheme. Tomorrow it might be, dare I say it.....the windshield wiper lever?!?!?!?!? Or possibly the....Accelerator pedal?!?!?!?!?

I'm being a smart-a$$ of course but C'mon...sooner or later they have to start ordering the parts to put this thing together. How many tweaks do they need to just show us what it all is going to look like and what color options will there be for seats? In roughly 2 months we'll be ordering these trucks and the reality is there are still threads and articles about how the A/C vents on the floor won't get flooded with water because no one has seen a clean image of the final product and folks want to know.

Sorry for the rant folks...we still have no B&P and venting is all I got.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t wait to see how much the leather differs from the vinyl in looks... I love the idea of the vinyl but like the look of the leather. Either way, my legs/back is going to fuse to the seats in Florida summers so that’s fun to look forward to.

Philly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the orange trim color (grab handle, vent adjust, door pocket, etc) are tied to trim level ... Badlands in this example ... and not to exterior paint color.

What genius came up with that idea?
Same genius that put a Cactus Gray dash in it... I like it though so I'm not complaining. ?

Reactions: DHC

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really need 2-3 options with the stitching.

1. No contrast stitching/no contrast accents on parts
  2. Contrast options:
    • matching exterior color (if ANY contrast is an option it should be this)
    • matching trim badging (I can sort of see how this is cool, but only bronco owners are going to recognize what is going on here. Everyone else that looks at the vehicle is going to think...WTF?)
I'm trying to decided between a decked out BL or a WT. I'm leaning cyber orange for my color. It's a shame that I might end up picking BL just so my stitching will match my exterior color choice.

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

That is a window sticker on the backseat window right? Wonder if it has pricing on it and if it will be at the event this week...

Sponsored

Noah Dueker

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Cruz
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, this is the Marine Grade vinyl seat associated with the Badlands for the last two months. At least you can see most of this seat, and I don't see enough/any difference to warrant a $1500 or so upgrade to leather.

Are you sure this new photo is Leather???

1602007645430.png
Was going to ask the same

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Can someone nut punch whoever is taking these...how about an actual picture of the seat not an off angle of the top 1/3 of the seat back.
Angles are very artsy-fartsy. Pretty sure it’s an ad agency type of setup over at BN.

Doesn’t the Wrangler Rubicon’s dash only come in red? Or it did ?‍♂ Pretty similar to the choice of single accent color in the Badlands. Cost would go up if it was tied to the exterior color. That’s like Porsche level attention to detail. You’re not paying for that here.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wait a second... are these photos a substitute for the full walkthrough interior/colors video???‍♂?

kbertine

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Photos of Bronco Badlands leather interior with orange contrast stitching and trim color accents.

View attachment 44294

View attachment 44295

View attachment 44296

View attachment 44297

View attachment 44298

View attachment 44299
I hope they offer other stitching colors. Guys tend to like orange, but not women. Coming from a dirt bike background, I love orange as it reminds me of the brand KTM. Either way, I love the interior and am excited to see other colors and options.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model