Bronco Build & Price date

What date range will the Build & Price go live?

• Oct. 15th

• Oct. 16th

• Oct. 17th

• Oct. 18th

• Oct. 19th

• Oct. 20th-25th

• Oct. 26th-31st

• November

• December+

• November

• December+

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B&P in October. Ugh. Source: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...thusiasts-bronco-brand-expands-sasquatch.html

“Bronco Build and price goes live in October
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.”

Wonder if this is a "by October" situation or will it indeed drop October 1st...??‍♂?‍♂?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B&P in October. Ugh. Source: https://media.ford.com/content/ford...thusiasts-bronco-brand-expands-sasquatch.html

“Bronco Build and price goes live in October
As excitement builds around the Bronco brand of rugged SUVs, the Bronco two- and four-door build and price site will go live in October. Enthusiasts will be able to virtually create their ideal models and compare pricing for option groups. Reservation holders can create their dream off-road machine and print and save the information for ordering, which will begin in December.”
So “by September” also includes October! This is all new to me.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So “by September” also includes October! This is all new to me.
Just wait til you figure out that "By September" really means all of 2020..... and maybe even into 2021 ?

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
It's official. Mr. Levine is a liar. I don't trust a word coming out of his mouth.
In his defense, and believe me, I don't enjoy defending social media marketing teams, he's just a mouthpiece for Ford. I bet he's just as pissed as consumers, if not more so, that Ford told him to say one thing and ended up being another.

Given lack of transparency with Ford, it wouldn't surprise me if Mike learned B&P is coming out in October same time we did when he read the press release lol.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
or they were busy listening to this forum and adding the manual to the Sasquatch package and couldn’t release the B&P?

maybe they are still busy adding the white top? 2.7 to the manual? Different color interiors?

no reason for B&P to be release as you can’t order until December anyway. Release it at thanksgiving.?

It's official. Mr. Levine is a liar. I don't trust a word coming out of his mouth.

Reactions: RG7

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
marketing of any kind is professional lying. Imo save your distrust for the company he represents, he’s just doing his (shitty) job

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
or they were busy listening to this forum and adding the manual to the Sasquatch package and couldn’t release the B&P?

maybe they are still busy adding the white top? 2.7 to the manual? Different color interiors?

no reason for B&P to be release as you can’t order until December anyway. Release it at thanksgiving.?
While adding the manual is a nice touch and definitely looks good for Ford that didn’t delay the B&P. I haven’t been a big proponent of criticizing them but it was, “by September,” which everyone thought meant, August. Then it was clarified that included September and then they snuck into this press release it’s now October.

It’s not really the best look and while I understand that they’re trying to keep fans happy with information and that delays happen, they’ve gone about it all wrong. When movies or games are delayed the companies highlight why and apologize for missing their timeline. Ford just keeps moving it back with acknowledgement and pretending that they didn’t miss the timeline. It’s almost as if they don’t want to admit they screwed up, even if it’s not a huge deal.

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@TJ1007 i think you can announce that 35.3% of us were correct? Straight from the horses mouth:
Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price date ECC7820B-61F9-4CC5-994B-9B4600C78B1A

Edit: at least until the next time it gets pushed back

Status
Not open for further replies.