Sponsored

Bronco Build & Price with 7 Day Order Turnaround?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Did that really come from the dealer in an email with the official dealer info on it, or was it a text from a salesman?
Nothing in that is correct.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
At Super Cel East, I heard a date of December 7 for ordering.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored
OP
OP
PrimeTime

PrimeTime

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outlander Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Did that really come from the dealer in an email with the official dealer info on it, or was it a text from a salesman?
Nothing in that is correct.
It was an exact copied response from an email the internet sales manager sent in regards to my reservation. Complete with dealership letterhead.

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead of posting 3 identical posts, you should take advantage of the wealth of information on the forum.

You can change you model [except you cant choose First Edition if you didn’t reserve it] and you can’t change the amount of doors***(see footnote). You can absolutely change your trim level.

if the dealer doesn’t understand this, then instead of changing your trim level you should change your dealer. Dealers are going to play hardball when they should be playing softball.

You have all the power. That is unless you give it away by an additional deposit prior to getting them to build what you want and at x-plan pricing or cheaper.

Finally,after October 31st you surrender all power to your dealer because you can no longer change dealers. Until that time, give no additional deposit, read our forum, and make sure you don’t overpay.

***pending edit*** SJP says you can change doors from original reservation. Will leave this edit unless the consensus changes or new information becomes available.

Last edited:

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It was an exact copied response from an email the internet sales manager sent in regards to my reservation. Complete with dealership letterhead.
I’d copy and paste that whole response with info. Let your other Ohio res holders know who they are dealing with.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Instead of posting 3 identical posts, you should take advantage of the wealth of information on the forum.

You can change you model [except you cant choose First Edition if you didn’t reserve it] and you can’t change the amount of doors. You can absolutely change your trim level.

if the dealer doesn’t understand this, then instead of changing your trim level you should change your dealer. Dealers are going to play hardball when they should be playing softball.

You have all the power. That is unless you give it away by an additional deposit prior to getting them to build what you want and at x-plan pricing or cheaper.

Finally,after October 31st you surrender all power to your dealer because you can no longer change dealers. Until that time, give no additional deposit, read our forum, and make sure you don’t overpay.
I think you meant to say that you *can* change the number of doors. Everything else though - spot on.

Sponsored

Jchetty

Badlands
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 Tacoma, 00 Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think you meant to say that you *can* change the number of doors. Everything else though - spot on.
Actually I thought you could not change your doors. I remember reading that- so you can change doors?

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually I thought you could not change your doors. I remember reading that- so you can change doors?
Drawers not doors. You can't change your drawers.

Need to stay in those stanky things for eternity.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's how I understand it. Really nothing is set at all (other than your note about the FE trim). And you can't change your make and model. You're getting a Ford Bronco no matter what :cool:

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco Build & Price with 7 Day Order Turnaround? giphy (29)

Every new thread by somebody without a decent message count...

Who are you and which dealership do you work for?
The misinformation game is definitely high right now. The stuff you see some salesmen put out is cringe worthy.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Forgive a rookie if I have missed this somewhere else but I received an odd clarification regarding my Bronco reservation. Is anyone else receiving guidance that an order needs to be placed 7 days after Build & Price is available? In addition the requirement that changing models negates the reservation?

"I wanted to touch base with you about the Ford Bronco. Ford will be sending you an email to confirm your order. When you get the email, please call me so we can put your order in. You are signed up for the Wildtrak. You can change some options, but it must be a Wildtrak. Ford is saying that you will have 7 days to order after the email. Please keep your eyes open for it." - Local Ford Dealer
why is there two of the exact same threads
Sponsored