First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s a good warm weather PSI? These seem to be high straight from the factory.

IMG_3801.jpeg

I just went into my app and mine are all at 48 psi… a quick google says that’s high but I’m not a tire expert
Sponsored

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, convoy.
Once yours hits the road it may very well get delivered ahead of those who are taking the slow train and then waiting on a convoy at the end! Hopefuly you see movement in the next few days. 🤞

Kmb77

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If anyone lives in a 2 plate state like me 🙄 I got this front mount and I love the placement much better than the factory one and this fits right to the screws already on the modular bumper.

License Plate Relocation Bracket for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco | OEM Steel Front Bumper | Lower Center Mount | Keeps Grille Open | Quick & Easy Installation | DV8 Offroad https://a.co/d/9xeaLzn

IMG_5906.jpeg

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If anyone lives in a 2 plate state like me 🙄 I got this front mount and I love the placement much better than the factory one and this fits right to the screws already on the modular bumper.

License Plate Relocation Bracket for 2021-2023 Ford Bronco | OEM Steel Front Bumper | Lower Center Mount | Keeps Grille Open | Quick & Easy Installation | DV8 Offroad https://a.co/d/9xeaLzn

IMG_5906.jpeg
I’m front plater and picked up a mount from one of the members here. It attaches to the bottom of the mod bumper. Sent my salesman an email last week asking how they mounted the plate and asked that they don’t drill for it. Haven’t heard back from him yet.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Kmb77

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m front plater and picked up a mount from one of the members her. It attaches to the bottom of the mod bumper. Sent my salesman an email last week asking how they mounted the plate and asked that they don’t drill for it. Haven’t heard back from him yet.

Fortunately , when my dealer called and said mine came in I remembered and immediately emailed and told him to not have the factory mount installed and he relayed it to service and all went smoothly so I didn’t end up with holes drilled!

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Once yours hits the road it may very well get delivered ahead of those who are taking the slow train and then waiting on a convoy at the end! Hopefuly you see movement in the next few days. 🤞
Thanks for the words of encouragement! Trying to be patent.

Sponsored

Island Girl

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
No idea where mine is, still at the factory as far as I know. Shipping by convoy.
I HEAR YA! I live in Frederick, but purchased mine in Leesburg, VA. Built, but still sitting waiting to ship by convoy. Maybe we will be on the same one! 2nd day reservation holder and the wait is killing me!

srd1122

Outer Banks
First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just went into my app and mine are all at 48 psi… a quick google says that’s high but I’m not a tire expert
I know I’ve seen other people mention the psi being high from the factory. I’m just not sure if I should let a little bit of air out or not.

Kmb77

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I’ve seen other people mention the psi being high from the factory. I’m just not sure if I should let a little bit of air out or not.
So driving home tonight I looked and I was still at 46/47 psi fluctuating. I asked my husband when I got home and he said he noticed they were high too and was going to look into it. From a couple other threads in this site it appears that people like 35-38psi so we would probably notice a ride difference by deflating a bit since we are well over that.

strata86

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Day 13 of sitting at the rail yard.
Man, Hope you get on a train soon. I live in Kansas City which is a giant railway hub so hopefully mine isn't sitting but with how this has went so far who knows.
Sponsored