Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I figured that I’d give the marketing number a try and got connected with a very helpful agent. Said my bronco was still awaiting shipment and released, but looked and saw they was in a car and said I should be getting a shipped email tonight or tomorrow morning. ETA still 9/2-8.
Watch your tracker mid-afternoon for it to go back to Confirmed.
Sponsored

tock13

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, 66 Honda CT90, ‘94 Toyota Xtra cab
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

How accurate do you think the ETAs we get from ford? Ford is saying my ETA to the dealer is 9/7 to 9/20. Since this morning the railcar has made it all the way across ND and is in eastern MT. I don’t see how it would take 2 weeks to get the rest of the way to Seattle.…though I’m sure railroads aren’t immune to the crappy traffic in the Seattle area. 🤔

good Lord, I need a new hobby ASAP!!!😬

OP
OP

Shane2009

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 mustang gt
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just got this from ford chat. Secondary status released? What’s that mean.

image.jpg

Sponsored

Ajay007001

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I figured that I’d give the marketing number a try and got connected with a very helpful agent. Said my bronco was still awaiting shipment and released, but looked and saw that it was loaded on a car and said I should be getting a shipped email tonight or tomorrow morning. ETA still 9/2-8.
I like this information hopefully mine is with yours

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got this from ford chat. Secondary status released? What’s that mean.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 8/7/2023 image
That’s the same status that I’ve had for a few days. Think it means that it’s done and it’s just waiting to be shipped. I got a little more details that mine was actually loaded on a train by talking to marketing this afternoon.

YinzerSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi all,

long time lurker and today is the day to make the account lol. But I am a blend date of 8/7 You can add me to the list if you’d like. I am number 485/664. Just got off live chat and my status is in production-produced. I asked what that meant and she said it’s built. I asked if released for shipment followed by awaiting shipment is next and she confirmed. Hopefully the built email comes in tomorrow morning.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hi all,

long time lurker and today is the day to make the account lol. But I am a blend date of 8/7 You can add me to the list if you’d like. I am number 485/664. Just got off live chat and my status is in production-produced. I asked what that meant and she said it’s built. I asked if released for shipment followed by awaiting shipment is next and she confirmed. Hopefully the built email comes in tomorrow morning.
I wouldn't hold your breath. You are sandwiched between 2 parts hold builds with the same status. If yours isn't already "released" or "awaiting shipment", then there is a hold on it that the plant almost never discloses. Sorry friend. Yours is gonna be a bit later than most getting home.

YinzerSteve

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2023
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wouldn't hold your breath. You are sandwiched between 2 parts hold builds with the same status. If yours isn't already "released" or "awaiting shipment", then there is a hold on it that the plant almost never discloses. Sorry friend. Yours is gonna be a bit later than most getting home.
I’ve done the live chat three times over the past week. It got pushed back to this week and since talking to them on last Friday it changed from in production to in production-produced. I appreciate your insight. I’m hoping since there is/has been progress the email will come soon

Sponsored

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve done the live chat three times over the past week. It got pushed back to this week and since talking to them on last Friday it changed from in production to in production-produced. I appreciate your insight. I’m hoping since there is/has been progress the email will come soon
Yeah, all that they did was give you the secondary status. Yours is on a parts or quality control hold. It will not be released and then set for a shipping plan until those holds are satisfied.

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Watch your tracker mid-afternoon for it to go back to Confirmed.
You called it! Order switched back to confirmed. 👍

The marketing person couldn’t give me a car number today, but I’ll see what I can get out of the chat tomorrow. 😉

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You called it! Order switched back to confirmed. 👍

The marketing person couldn’t give me a car number today, but I’ll see what I can get out of the chat tomorrow. 😉
Hit that chat up tonight!!!

mikes781

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands