First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the storm hitting the east coast and me being in coastal Maryland, should I leave town or do y’all think the Bronco will be fine?
You should be fine, could be a couple inches of rain with some wind gusts, maybe don't park under or around trees or other objects that could blow around. You'll find out if the Bronco has any leaks and maybe do a little 4 wheeling...
Sponsored

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
SOOO glad build week 8-7-23 was not caught up in this strike nonsense. Hope those who haven't taken possession of their Bronco yet will soon be in the driver's seat soon... Loving my Big Bend so far...

TAMPABAYPATRIOTS

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO OBX, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have about 1200 miles on mine so far and I'm loving it. Mostly everything has exceeded my expectation especially how quiet the ride is. I do have 2 minor knit-picks that i'll be diving into a little more in the coming weeks.

The sync system has frozen on me twice now. First time I had to just hard reset the radio. Second time I had to turn the vehicle off and then back on. Annoying because this happened in the middle of using GPS.

Second thing is that there is a slight whistle that comes from the window of the passenger side door at higher speeds.

Again these are just a couple of minor annoyances so far. Overall this thing is a freakin' beauty and has performed great. Time will tell!
I have 1200 miles on my Outerbanks. Love this Bronco. Its crazy I am seeing 22-23 miles per gallon driving to and from work. Very happy. What I am not happy with is getting a flat, that is non patchable, and Ford cannot get me a tire to match the tires that came on my Bronco .

Reactions: Msc

Msc

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have 1200 miles on my Outerbanks. Love this Bronco. Its crazy I am seeing 22-23 miles per gallon driving to and from work. Very happy. What I am not happy with is getting a flat, that is non patchable, and Ford cannot get me a tire to match the tires that came on my Bronco .
Wow really? Is it because of all the constraint issues they've been having? That's crazy.

TAMPABAYPATRIOTS

Outer Banks
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BRONCO OBX, 2021 Tesla
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow really? Is it because of all the constraint issues they've been having? That's crazy.
I looked on Tire Rack for oem tires and it does'nt show the tires that came from factory

Sponsored

therealsteffenj

Black Diamond
First Name
Steffen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In an effort to keep this thread on top of the lists I am going to share my most recent pics. This truck is so FUN to drive, "mod", and talk about! I hope you all are having as much fun as I am.

Here's a pic right after I picked "BUCK" up from partial PPF, full ceramic coating, windows tinted, and all around blacked out badges! Working on the front end next, and then I plan on cooling down on the accessories/buying and getting more into driving LOL.

IMG_3588.jpeg

IMG_3592.jpeg

jrm5723

Big Bend
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
In an effort to keep this thread on top of the lists I am going to share my most recent pics. This truck is so FUN to drive, "mod", and talk about! I hope you all are having as much fun as I am.

Here's a pic right after I picked "BUCK" up from partial PPF, full ceramic coating, windows tinted, and all around blacked out badges! Working on the front end next, and then I plan on cooling down on the accessories/buying and getting more into driving LOL.

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 8/7/2023 IMG_3592

Ford Bronco Bronco build week 8/7/2023 IMG_3592
Looking good!

Moving Chicane

Badlands
First Name
DP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday 9pm local time: Reporting in from IAH; so far so good. I am now in the same city as my Bronco; first time I have ever said that! :)

Tomorrow there just may be a "drive by" of the "closed on Sunday" dealer holding her hostage. ;)

Moving Chicane

Badlands
First Name
DP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Germans and an Italian
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saturday 9pm local time: Reporting in from IAH; so far so good. I am now in the same city as my Bronco; first time I have ever said that! :)

Tomorrow there just may be a "drive by" of the "closed on Sunday" dealer holding her hostage. ;)
Sunday 5:30pm local time: Did just that! :cool:
Found her stashed around a corner in the delivery bay - first sighting!!! Tomorrow we close this out and start the drive homeward.

rearqrtr.JPG

frnt34.JPG

Sponsored

CarGuy59

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Raptor 12 RR 23 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Movement!! I finally have movement!!! Had to go in through Canada tracking site, but finally got the Built date!!!
Ford Bronco Bronco build week 8/7/2023 Bronco with built date.JPG

@Papa Smurf Thank you for all your help

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I looked on Tire Rack for oem tires and it does'nt show the tires that came from factory
I'm showing the Bridgestone Dueler A/T RH-S as OE. They are available to order if I can help!

Discount Tire

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
discountti.re
Vehicle(s)
All Things FORD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
CORRECT. HOWEVER, THERE ARE 3 DIFFRENT TIRES AND NON HAVE THE SAME TREAD PATTERN
Correct. There are 3 different part numbers. 2 are Jeep fitments and one is the Ford fitment. The tire you are looking for is Bridgestone part # 009901. They are available to order.
Sponsored