Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dumb question but why 3 and 5 doors..? The tailgate..?
Sponsored

Pressurized

Outer Banks
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 6 Bronco - Jeep JKU - Wrangler LJ (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Seems like more optimistic news than we've seen recently... Let's see if those constraint's are real or if it was just a ruse.

BroncHouTX

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Moar hard tops than soft 🤘
But every 2door is a hardtop. So if you take those out of the hardtop number it looks like they're splitting the 4door tops 50/50.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the current ratio of 4 door vs 2 door builds is 4 to 1, and the orders were 60+% 4 door and 30+% 2 door, at some point there will be nothing left to build but 2 doors.
I like how you think, good Sir! 🤘🤘🤘

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But every 2door is a hardtop. So if you take those out of the hardtop number it looks like they're splitting the 4door tops 50/50.
Im a 2 door rez holder... Hard tops are hard tops. I doubt 2 door tops take away from 4 door tops in supplier demand, other than maybe with issues with labour 🤷

HBTFD

Black Diamond
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Is this a scheduling board that is adjusted for production each day?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So much conflicting information. Will MAP be building new units this month? PremierDrum seems to say, “No.” This daily build rate posting indicates, “Yes.”
Throw into the mix the constraints paper and again the answer seems to be, “No.” Ford needs to send Captain Obvious out to clarify.
8/2 to the posted new schedule dates are to clean up orders, pretty sure. That's why no new VIN's have gone out. Lots of trucks coming off the line this week!

Waiting for 4th Bronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250, Mercedes C350
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So much conflicting information. Will MAP be building new units this month? PremierDrum seems to say, “No.” This daily build rate posting indicates, “Yes.”
Throw into the mix the constraints paper and again the answer seems to be, “No.” Ford needs to send Captain Obvious out to clarify.
Scheduling builds for September and actual builds in early August are not the same thing. I am hoping that the scheduling delays are just that and the schedule will be filled out soon (with a lot of 2drs on it).

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much conflicting information. Will MAP be building new units this month? PremierDrum seems to say, “No.”
Can you provide a link to where he said MAP will not be building new units this month? Only post I saw from him is where he said that additional shutdowns were coming in August.

Throw into the mix the constraints paper and again the answer seems to be, “No.”
You mean the never-seen-before document format from a low post count OP that offered it up as a my dealer said, who has since disappeared, and has not been corroborated by either a dealership with a forum presence or a trusted insider? Those "constrained" items?

From what I can see, MAP is projected to build an average of 540 Broncos a day for this week. And yes, I have seen this exact white board verified elsewhere so I have a bit of faith in it.
Sponsored