First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
🤔 I’m giving Ford a few weeks to show they can do ANYTHING right before I just say F it and order a Rubicon.

jonwithanelcamino

Black Diamond
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
El Camino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can you provide a link to where he said MAP will not be building new units this month? Only post I saw from him is where he said that additional shutdowns were coming in August.

You mean the never-seen-before document format from a low post count OP that offered it up as a my dealer said, who has since disappeared, and has not been corroborated by either a dealership with a forum presence or a trusted insider? Those "constrained" items?

From what I can see, MAP is projected to build an average of 540 Broncos a day for this week. And yes, I have seen this exact white board verified elsewhere so I have a bit of faith in it.
I think he’s speaking to Ross saying they were pausing the scheduling of future months in august.

august builds have been scheduled for a long time

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

At this rate my 8/1 res is looking like….
Ford Bronco Bronco Daily Build Rates at MAP for the Week of 8/2 7FA2D94E-4637-4EE8-9BEC-A3C71FF44311

The_Axeman

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 4dr Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Stop building new damn trucks and start delivering already built trucks!!!! Why build new hardtop Broncos when there are a shit ton of them sitting outside waiting for new tops? 🤦🏼‍♂️🤯

Sponsored

TheWoo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So much conflicting information. Will MAP be building new units this month? PremierDrum seems to say, “No.” This daily build rate posting indicates, “Yes.”
Throw into the mix the constraints paper and again the answer seems to be, “No.” Ford needs to send Captain Obvious out to clarify.
Nobody who has been known to post actual information has said MAP isn't building units this month. They're obviously building vehicles - will they build at full production speed all month long? That's what sounds to be up in the air.

I'm guessing we're going to see several periodic stoppages of the line - essentially shutting the line down for several days or a full week - the next few months as commodities become scarce to allow those suppliers to catch up. It's more cost-effective for Ford to do that than to slow production down but stay operating.

AMBDBronco

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How are there numbers for wednesday, thursday, and friday? It's only wednesday morning.

Reactions: jxc

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good tops , bad tops, doesn't matter.
They will not stop the production except as a last resort.
If were that bad, they'd probably just run Rangers all day.
They have no issue letting the Broncos sit, you're not going to go anywhere. even if you did it would not matter in the least. Probably have 100 people lined up to bid on your vacated build.

Sponsored

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stop building new damn trucks and start delivering already built trucks!!!! Why build new hardtop Broncos when there are a shit ton of them sitting outside waiting for new tops? 🤦🏼‍♂️🤯
Are you kidding me?? Lol
I'm glad you don't work for Ford
KEEP THE LINE MOVING! This rule is GOD!
Allocate new resources to fix the lot vehicles as necessary but don't shut down production! Lol

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody who has been known to post actual information has said MAP isn't building units this month. They're obviously building vehicles - will they build at full production speed all month long? That's what sounds to be up in the air.

I'm guessing we're going to see several periodic stoppages of the line - essentially shutting the line down for several days or a full week - the next few months as commodities become scarce to allow those suppliers to catch up. It's more cost-effective for Ford to do that than to slow production down but stay operating.
Nobody is shutting down the line... Are you just gonna tell 2000 workers to take the week off, no pay?
Slow downs? Possibly (as they're working to hit full stride now)
Commodity issues? Likely... Schedule accordingly.
But shut down an automotive production line?? Never happens outside of scheduled summer shutdowns.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So, has anyone factored in any quality control issues that may affect the "built" vs "shipped"? The numbers on the chart show the number of planned vehicles. Out of the planned production what are the estimated percentage that will ship?

Big ragu

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agreed... We might just have hit a turn around with this MIC bullshit. Obviously, Ford isn't gonna email everyone and say they've fixed a problem that they don't want the world to know existed, right? Especially if all those trucks parked in lots need new roofs... Which is another big problem.
But interestingly enough, the constraints listed for this month aren't MIC tops but other bullshit.
1st week of the month focuses on first editions with mic's. Im curious to see hard tops scheduled for 2nd week of month.

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, has anyone factored in any quality control issues that may affect the "built" vs "shipped"? The numbers on the chart show the number of planned vehicles. Out of the planned production what are the estimated percentage that will ship?
Ideally, 100%...
The goal right now is production, production, production! Get the line moving and crank out trucks. Deal with line issues as they evolve but catch the "bad" trucks before shipping. They weren't doing this earlier! 😒
Sponsored