Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know what Ford Credit is offering for APR on the Bronco now? I’ll probably go through my credit union which is offering 4.1% for 60 months, but I would thought I would ask.
Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Does anyone know what Ford Credit is offering for APR on the Bronco now? I’ll probably go through my credit union which is offering 4.1% for 60 months, but I would thought I would ask.
You can apply for credit on the Ford web site where you configure your Bronco. They will send you a decision of the total amount of money you can borrow (the remainder will be your Down Payment) and the rate they'll give you for a given length. You can also price out leasing versus buying. You don't have to use their quote but It'll answer your question because interest rate as you know depends on your personal credit

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two weeks ago ford was at 6.85% with me, and I usually qualify for the best rate. I went to my credit union as well @4%, that was a friday, the following monday it went up to 4.5%, glad I did not wait.

I like Ford credit, had good experiences through the years. I like most manufacturing financing as well, their drive is to sell product not necessarily make profit from the "loan". Unfortunately Ford does not need to give a special rate to push the Bronco, they do have special rates now on other vehicles, but that don't help us.

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Finally finished my finance stuff. Going through the dealership last week it was 7.5% which was actually lower than Ford Credit itself. They ended up getting it dropped to 7.0%. I already had pre approved credit line form a CU I did in Dec, but we decided to take delivery first and just refi it as my bank / dealer where in different states. Our cs is over 800. Anyways, I ended up at 3.89% on a 72 and will pay extra. Just a month earlier in Nov, that rate was 3.3%, thanks Ford for screwing me by not only not building my 22 in the summer, then tack on another $5k to the MSRP to make me feel better.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally finished my finance stuff. Going through the dealership last week it was 7.5% which was actually lower than Ford Credit itself. They ended up getting it dropped to 7.0%. I already had pre approved credit line form a CU I did in Dec, but we decided to take delivery first and just refi it as my bank / dealer where in different states. Our cs is over 800. Anyways, I ended up at 3.89% on a 72 and will pay extra. Just a month earlier in Nov, that rate was 3.3%, thanks Ford for screwing me by not only not building my 22 in the summer, then tack on another $5k to the MSRP to make me feel better.
What credit union was this?

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

What credit union was this?
it was a private CU so that is of no help, but seeing what Tower is offering and the ability to be a member, that is a hot ticket, dont think you can beat the rates if they are true. I had a 60 day lock window.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

it was a private CU so that is of no help, but seeing what Tower is offering and the ability to be a member, that is a hot ticket, dont think you can beat the rates if they are true. I had a 60 day lock window.
Yeah that's where I think I'm going. Curious how long getting the check will take etc. If it's a situation I'll need to wait for 2 weeks before I can pickup the bronco

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yeah that's where I think I'm going. Curious how long getting the check will take etc. If it's a situation I'll need to wait for 2 weeks before I can pickup the bronco
Usually they are pretty fast, my CU was going to send me the check via 2 day FedEx tracked. I ended up doing a refi and had them expedite payoff so it wouldn't take 7-10 days normally. My concern or maybe not a concern to most was dealership was 3 hours away so only wanted to make sure it was only one trip.

irishdore

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco Badlands, '20 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rate 3.5%
Credit Union
You have to be an alumnus/a or employee of a particular University. Only one location here in Nashville.

ERock62

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Picked up ours a couple weeks ago.

Local CU (Schools First) 3.79%

Sponsored

Bushwhacker

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Z71
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My credit union. Georgia's Own Credit Union (formerly Georgia Telco) is at 7.16% for 60 months. WTF, I mean I'm all about curbing inflation but damn, over 7% and still paying stupid prices for groceries...

My CS is 804, I would think I would have to be able to do better than that on the open market...

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My credit union. Georgia's Own Credit Union (formerly Georgia Telco) is at 7.16% for 60 months. WTF, I mean I'm all about curbing inflation but damn, over 7% and still paying stupid prices for groceries...

My CS is 804, I would think I would have to be able to do better than that on the open market...
I was told yesterday %6.21 at my local CU, CS is about the same. This is the norm I guess

OP
OP
jimmyu

jimmyu

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I picked up the Bronco on Saturday. I got 4.49% for 60 months from my credit union. The finance guy at the dealer didn’t even try to convince me to go with them since he knew he couldn’t touch that rate.
Sponsored