Sponsored

Ford Financing rates - anyone know what Ford's current APR is for Tier 1 credit?

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am also curious - I have a ~720 score across all reports with 98% of all my debt in student loans. I am putting down at least $6,000 on my $46,680 build. I have not looked at rates yet and was just going to go through Ford Credit like I did for my previous Ford.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What incentives did they give you that were $1400?
They threw in the Luxcare pkg for the bronco I was buying (abandoned order) as well as the 2dr BL that I have ordered. They also added all weather floor and cargo mats for both rigs and allowed me to transfer my $1.000 deposit from my reserved bronco to part of the down payment on the abandoned order bronco.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They threw in the Luxcare pkg for the bronco I was buying (abandoned order) as well as the 2dr BL that I have ordered. They also added all weather floor and cargo mats for both rigs and allowed me to transfer my $1.000 deposit from my reserved bronco to part of the down payment on the abandoned order bronco.
Damn you're buying two!? Good for you. What's lux care?

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There’s no benefit to going with Ford Motor Credit. Your dealer can very likely match your credit union with whoever is getting dirty that month.
On Bronco, yes. My 21' F150 is 0% thru Ford.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Always sit down with financing in hand. If you goto the dealership to take delivery without financing then you have already lost.

BTW ... 1.99% is very good!

Sponsored

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

all depends on which bureau any particular institution uses. if you've ran your 3 bureaus and your lowest score is a 718, you're in decent shape and probably eligible for the best rates in most places. But every bank is different so generally top tier for auto loans (meaning no matter where you go you're never not getting the best offer) is about 740. Anything over that is just gravy for automotive purposes.
this is great info. I just checked and on all three i'm anywhere from 783 - 799

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I can’t imagine a world where I’d ever take 0% over the rebates.
Rebates? WTH are rebates in this market. That's funny. I got $2k off on this beautiful truck and 0%, but you're just smarter than I.

Do you realize they have NO inventory! the trucks don’t last a day

ABFDCF47-1019-4916-B8C8-94AAE47144C1.jpeg

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Damn you're buying two!? Good for you. What's lux care?
It’s an overpriced paint and interior sealant to protect the paint from tree sap and bird droppings, and the interior from stains and maybe tears. It’s something I wouldn’t have bought ………but since they offered to throw it in.

I’m probably going to trade the 4dr BB
In on the 2dr when it arrives…….but the better half is becoming quite fond of the 4dr and cactus gray paint? So I may have to give up my 21 Ranger instead.

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in a weird position where for some reason my FICO score is 40+ points higher than Experian and Transunion. Which does Ford and Penfed check when figuring out financing rates?

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rebates? WTH are rebates in this market. That's funny. I got $2k off on this beautiful truck and 0%, but you're just smarter than I.
I didn’t intend to impugn your intelligence. You do you honey.

cf_davey

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cyber truck
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm in a weird position where for some reason my FICO score is 40+ points higher than Experian and Transunion. Which does Ford and Penfed check when figuring out financing rates?
Not weird at all. The banks generally take the middle score but CU's often pull a specific one only. Make sure you know which one they pull. Penfed for example is EQ only. Navy Federal does TU and EQ.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A hefty down payment or trade can/will result in a tier bump or discount on LTV. Depends on the lender.
It’s an overpriced paint and interior sealant to protect the paint from tree sap and bird droppings, and the interior from stains and maybe tears. It’s something I wouldn’t have bought ………but since they offered to throw it in.

I’m probably going to trade the 4dr BB
In on the 2dr when it arrives…….but the better half is becoming quite fond of the 4dr and cactus gray paint? So I may have to give up my 21 Ranger instead.
I have the 4 door Badlands SAS in cactus grey. I wish it was a tad more GREY if you know what I mean... Kinda like the Toyota and Jeep light matte grey's... But I still like it best of all the colors.

Jim

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

even if you're not a member of the military?
PenFed yes... ANYONE can join. Navy Federal you need a family member and USAA you need an even more immediate family member. My wife's brothers were Navy veterans so we qualified for PenFed and Navy Federal but not USAA.

Even still, go to your dealer with the quotes and see what they can do. Mine told me no way and then was able to match.
Sponsored