Sponsored

Ford Financing rates - anyone know what Ford's current APR is for Tier 1 credit?

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know what Ford's current APR is for Tier 1 credit 60 and 72 months? My credit union (Penfed) is currently offering 1.99% (60mo) and 2.39% (72mo). I know rates can change, but that doesn't happen too frequently.
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope they have some decent rates I have top tier credit. When I bought my volkswagon in 13 the dealer sent my info out to many banks and whoever came back with the best rate that’s what I got it so happened that Vw had the best rate at 0.9 I’m hoping Ford does something similiar

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been a lot of threads on this topic. PenFed always came up as one of the best deals. Just talk to your dealer about the 1.99 offer and hopefully they will match it.

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Been a lot of threads on this topic. PenFed always came up as one of the best deals. Just talk to your dealer about the 1.99 offer and hopefully they will match it.
Yeah, I did a search first because I remember those being talked about before but couldn't find what I was looking for (could be user error).

Do you think there's any advantage to going with Ford over the credit union?

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know what Ford's current APR is for Tier 1 credit 60 and 72 months? My credit union (Penfed) is currently offering 1.99% (60mo) and 2.39% (72mo). I know rates can change, but that doesn't happen too frequently.
Ford's rates on things like Broncos are not going to be competitive. 1.99% is really good and so is 2.39%.

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
When I financed my Bronco about a month and a half ago I had a pre approval thru my Credit Union at 2.24% for 72 months. The dealership must not have been able to compete with that rate thru Ford, so they made an offer thru another credit union at 2.74%, which I took after they through in about $1400 in extra incentives. I plan on refinancing thru my original CU to cut a 1/2 point off back down to 2.24%.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

manufacturer unsubsidized rates are usually terrible. As the bronco is a brand new car, they're not going to have any special rates on it. You'd be better off going pretty much anywhere else.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope they have some decent rates I have top tier credit. When I bought my volkswagon in 13 the dealer sent my info out to many banks and whoever came back with the best rate that’s what I got it so happened that Vw had the best rate at 0.9 I’m hoping Ford does something similiar
.9 is not a manufacturer normal rate. That's a special rate. essentially it's a finance rebate.

Cars that have 0 rebates very rarely have special rates. Car that are brand new (and in demand) never have special rates.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There’s no benefit to going with Ford Motor Credit. Your dealer can very likely match your credit union with whoever is getting dirty that month.

OP
OP
MorgansRun

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When I financed my Bronco about a month and a half ago I had a pre approval thru my Credit Union at 2.24% for 72 months. The dealership must not have been able to compete with that rate thru Ford, so they made an offer thru another credit union at 2.74%, which I took after they through in about $1400 in extra incentives. I plan on refinancing thru my original CU to cut a 1/2 point off back down to 2.24%.
Good to know...doesn't hurt to ask about incentives if I tell them my original plan is to go with my credit union. Worst they can say is no.

Sponsored

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talk to your sales manager. I went in with info from PenFed (60 or 72 months at 1.79%). They said they couldn't touch it. Then he said let me call around and see what I can do. He called local banks they work work. They'll get better deals than just calling the bank yourself.

Wells Fargo came back with 1.9% if I put down $10K (my truck is a Badlands SAS with Lux package so it's not cheap). I said ok. Not gonna haggle over 0.11%. When they brought the paperwork out, the rate had changed... It was 1.79% after all.

You just need to look. BTW anyone can join PenFed. Open an account with $100 and apply for the loan. Navy Federal also has good rates if you have immediate military family members. You just need to do a little research and talk to your dealer.

Anyone who's interested, if I didn't put down the $10K it only went up a little bit. I think it was only 2%.

Philvis77

Black Diamond
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My credit union is at 2.5% for more than 48 months. They are connected to my dealership so I will get the same rate if I went into the bank separately. I'm meeting with my salesman Saturday to start paperwork as my Bronco should arrive next week. I'm going to ask what the rates are from Ford when I meet just to be safe. I'll update if it's anything worthwhile.

SigSauer226

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Fastback, 2011 Ford Mustang G
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What incentives did they give you that were $1400?

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

.9 is not a manufacturer normal rate. That's a special rate. essentially it's a finance rebate.

Cars that have 0 rebates very rarely have special rates. Car that are brand new (and in demand) never have special rates.
Well whatever it was it saved me a ton