Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Bronco December 2023 Sales & Production Figures
  • Bronco December Sales: 6,481 Sales. (2023 Full-Year Total): 105,665 vehicles.
    • December sales represent a 123% increase from November.
  • Bronco December Production: 13,342 vehicles. (2023 Full-Year Total): 128,188 vehicles.
    • December production represents a 23.9% increase from November.
See November 2023 results

Ford Bronco Bronco December 2023 Sales and Production: 6,481 Sold / 13,342 Produced + Full Year Results ford-2023-q4-ytd-total-sales-production-results-1

Ford Bronco Bronco December 2023 Sales and Production: 6,481 Sold / 13,342 Produced + Full Year Results ford-2023-q4-ytd-total-sales-production-results-2

Ford Bronco Bronco December 2023 Sales and Production: 6,481 Sold / 13,342 Produced + Full Year Results ford-2023-q4-ytd-total-sales-production-results-4

Ford Bronco Bronco December 2023 Sales and Production: 6,481 Sold / 13,342 Produced + Full Year Results ford-2023-q4-ytd-total-sales-production-results-5

Ford Bronco Bronco December 2023 Sales and Production: 6,481 Sold / 13,342 Produced + Full Year Results ford-2023-q4-ytd-total-sales-production-results-6
Sponsored

Last edited:

mkennedy009

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Triumph Bonneville T100 110th Anniversary
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Looks like the Bronco may have hit its peak of Price to consumer demand. With the MSRP increase for 2024, I wonder if they will slow production to keep the price high.

93_SVT_3503

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see more dealer discounts in the near future! Or the Union will be getting their 32 hour work weeks they wanted, but without the 40 hour paychecks. Just maybe this will help drive the QC issues down too.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I see more dealer discounts in the near future! Or the Union will be getting their 32-hour work weeks they wanted but without the 40-hour paychecks. Just maybe this will help drive the QC issues down too.
The factory is very likely to maintain full shifts as the new Ranger demands more production than the outgoing Ranger. It will be interesting to see if the Bronco finds its equilibrium with demand. There's still a lot of backlog, interestingly enough. I have friends who have ordered and have a considerable length wait.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ‘24 V60 Polestar
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like the Bronco may have hit its peak of Price to consumer demand. With the MSRP increase for 2024, I wonder if they will slow production to keep the price high.
I bet with the Ranger coming fully online, they will indeed slow down Bronco production.

Sponsored

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My MY24 order is getting built quite a bit faster than I expected - by no means is a Maverick Tremor even remotely comparable to a BB Sasquatch but the price is now $54k for my Bronco compared to $31,500 I paid for my Tremor.

I will likely be passing on it in this economy and saving my $25k

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, 82 Broncos during the full strike month.

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
My local big dealer seems to be adding ten Broncos a week to their inventory with precious little drawdown. They do have a Bronco store at one location and carry almost a quarter of their inventory in BRaptors so I bet a lot of current production is dealer ordered/stock. They are much more commonplace on the roads in my major metro area in all flavors so I hope everyone enjoyed their exclusivity while it lasted!

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I bet with the Ranger coming fully online, they will indeed slow down Bronco production.
Is that why there were so few sales? It would make sense, I just didn't pay attention to when the retool is.

voxel

Heritage
First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

My local big dealer seems to be adding ten Broncos a week to their inventory with precious little drawdown. They do have a Bronco store at one location and carry almost a quarter of their inventory in BRaptors so I bet a lot of current production is dealer ordered/stock. They are much more commonplace on the roads in my major metro area in all flavors so I hope everyone enjoyed their exclusivity while it lasted!
Same. My local Ford dealers are seeing Broncos stack up and now discounting $2-4K each. I see a few Broncos out in the wild every single drive.

This is to be expected. There is no shortage of alternatives and supply is healthy across all carmakers. I declined my Badlands because I could not justify the $62K price tag. I picked up a Heritage instead. Ford truly overpriced the Bronco and the Dec sales figures reflect this.

Every day there are new alternative and more competition - new Tacoma, updated Ranger, new Land Cruiser, INEOS Grenadier, etc. I think we might have hit peak Bronco demand. It's not like the Bronco is some high demand 3-row family SUV.
Sponsored